Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Pool Trade Question Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Traveller
Top Prospect

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  13:39:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all...this is my first post so if I have put this in the wrong place, my deepest apologies...

I am the admin of a pool here and we have had someone make their first trade already...guess he had second thoughts...I followed the instructions to conduct the trade...set up a Trade Date of Oct 8 and made the trade. I waited until the site updated and now on his roster it shows the player that was traded out (Peter Mueller) in white but I do not see the player traded in (James Neal) anywhere...Just curious if I am missing something...will that get updated tonight and he will appear or have I done something wrong...

Thanks for your help on this...and Go Oilers Go...Traveller

Guest6546
( )

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  15:12:52  Reply with Quote
yeah ive got the same problem.
Go to Top of Page

polishexpress
PickupHockey Pro

525 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  15:18:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey don't worry about posting this in the wrong area, moderators will let you know if you are out of line.

But, if you are have any trouble with you pool, the fastest way and the best way to get accurate information is to fire an email away to support@pickuphockey.com

They'll respond within a few hours at the latest.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8683
( )

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  03:28:29  Reply with Quote
Don't worry... it takes one extra day for new players to appear (for whatever reason, the traded player is whited out the next day, but the new player takes 2 days to appear). Make sure, too, in your pool settings that you have allowed enough players to show the trade (for example, in our pool, there are 23 players per team, but in the pool settings I have an allowance for 30 players). Also, if you look at the total points for the night, you'll probably see that the new player, even though they don't appear right away, has been accumulating points (check totals). Hope that help!
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  12:06:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, please email support @ pickuphockey.com and you'll get a fast repsonse.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Traveller
Top Prospect

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  12:16:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the responses. Yes the traded player has appeared now so all is well in the world. Was just a little confused at first. Thanks again...T.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page