Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Leafs fans wooooooow Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest2459
( )

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  14:12:30  Reply with Quote
Leafs fans go around talking smack about other teams fans because they are jealous. Just because the canucks stomped the leafs 6-1. The leafs go around saying canucks fans suck. Yeah Sorry Leafs. You guys are the biggest critics in hockey. Fire him Fire him. Sign him. Trade for him. You are worse then other fans. Just jealous because you have a terrible team you don't have to insult us.
6-1 hey. That was quite the domination by the Canucks eh. you guys can cheer for the sens this year when the leafs dont make the playoffs

With love from
Markus Naslund

NAFFAEL
Top Prospect

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  15:36:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2459

Leafs fans go around talking smack about other teams fans because they are jealous. Just because the canucks stomped the leafs 6-1. The leafs go around saying canucks fans suck. Yeah Sorry Leafs. You guys are the biggest critics in hockey. Fire him Fire him. Sign him. Trade for him. You are worse then other fans. Just jealous because you have a terrible team you don't have to insult us.
6-1 hey. That was quite the domination by the Canucks eh. you guys can cheer for the sens this year when the leafs dont make the playoffs

With love from
Markus Naslund

Terrible team? What and like the Canucks are so good this year. They are only 4 points ahead of the leafs. I will admit the Leafs did get their buts kicked by the Canucks but every team gest blown out from time to time. Plus them canuck fans must be the best in the league. NOT
Go to Top of Page

ryschevy1
Rookie

Canada
186 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  15:45:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey how come Oilers fans and Flames fans don't go on and on and on and on like you guys in TO and Van??

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  17:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ryschevy1

Hey how come Oilers fans and Flames fans don't go on and on and on and on like you guys in TO and Van??

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

Because both those teams are alright and have nothing to fight about..

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  17:43:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

quote:

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Vancouver is jealous of us. We give opinions of what we think will help our team. Canucks fans, " So we fired Burke, mabye the smartest man in hockey. Who is his replacement". Another Canucks fan replies " A guy called Nonna, or Nonnis, I dont know (Shows how smart they are)." And somewhere else, a Leafs fan, possibly me, is swearing at an a$$&@>e called Ferguson.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  17:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

I've heard a couple oiler fans go on negative rants about flames fans and other fans

http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1077

but interestingly enough I haven't heard any Flames fans on this site bash other teams. hmmmmmmm. I know I'll eat those words some day

Edited by - leigh on 02/09/2007 17:52:50
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  18:33:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why would us Canucks fans be jelous of the leafs? We are ahead of them in the standings. Ppl are probably going to use the 13 cups reply, but why would we be jelous when the leafs have the same amount of cups as us when we are both in the leaguel.

CANUCKS RULE!!
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  20:29:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see...Canucks fans hate Leafs fans, Sens fans hate Leafs fans, Leafs fans hate both Sens and Canucks fans, Oilers fans hate Flames fans, and Flames fans hate Oilers fans. What about Habs fans? Leafs fans probably hate 'em, but what about everyone else?
Go to Top of Page

KariyaSelanne
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
297 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  21:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Let's see...Canucks fans hate Leafs fans, Sens fans hate Leafs fans, Leafs fans hate both Sens and Canucks fans, Oilers fans hate Flames fans, and Flames fans hate Oilers fans. What about Habs fans? Leafs fans probably hate 'em, but what about everyone else?

Canadian Contriversy. Lets add another team into the mix.

Go Preds Go!!!
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  00:01:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

That's hilarious mik! That's all we really have to fight about so I guess it's not so bad haha!
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  05:45:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL. We need a Habs fan in these forums.

Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  06:57:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reiko24 and saku11 are Habs fans

Edited by - Mikhailova on 02/10/2007 16:41:39
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  07:02:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KariyaSelanne

Canadian Contriversy. Lets add another team into the mix.

LOL What if the Jets came back? Who would they hate (besides the Leafs )

In the US all the controversy we have to worry about is Pens fans hating Flyers fans and vice versa...cross-state rivals. In NCAA hockey Michigan State hates Michigan and Ohio State hates UMich as well (started in football, extended into hockey)
Go to Top of Page

ryschevy1
Rookie

Canada
186 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  08:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just sayin' this whole Van - TO thing is gettin kinda old. You'll still never solve anything so why not just give it up?? Lets keep argueing over Crosby though, I don't mind slammin him!!!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  17:03:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mik my Fav. Canadian team is the Habs

I have a couple things to post on this topic...

First, if the Jets came back I doubt that they would fight with anyone
because it's Winnipeg We never fight with anyone!!

Second, it's kinda funny how all the Canadian teams are yelling at eachother and the Habs are just..there. They never fight with anyone.
But I bet if the Nordiques came back then those two teams would be fighting for who is better in the province

Third, The Leafs suck always will

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Edited by - semin-rules on 02/10/2007 17:05:36
Go to Top of Page

Guest2452
( )

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  10:49:50  Reply with Quote
The oilers have to be able to win a game before they can start trash talking

Flames are the only team that can actually take a stab at the canucks
Leafs 1 Canucks 6
Sens 1 Canucks 2
Habs 0 Canucks 4
Canucks just dominate the oilers

I love sidney crosby this year, Probably just because of his pure domination over the leafs
8-1 wooooooow
haha then 6-5
Leafs step up your gammmmmmmmmme... If there is another level. You guys are not playoff worthy... Are you embarrassed because your cross province rivals are outplaying you AGAIN!?

-Markus Naslund
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  15:18:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How did the Canucks dominate the Oilers
Season Series:
Edm@Van- Lost 2-1
Van@Edm- Won 2-1
Edm@Van- WON 4-0
Van@Edm- Lost 6-2
Edm@Van- Lost 3-2 OT
Edm@Van- Lost 5-3
Van@Edm- Lost 5-2

Yes the Oilers are down in the series 5-2 but Vancouver didn't really dominate them other than the 6-2 losses those aren't that bad of scores and atleast the Oilers didn't get shutout
Go to Top of Page

Guest2452
( )

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  18:39:10  Reply with Quote
5-2 in the series is enough of a blowout, but 5-2 5-3 6-2 games those arent even close
Canucks are 6 points up on the oilers all beacuse of head to head :)
They are ahead of the flames in the series 4-3 too:)

5 and 2 versus the oilers
the oilers are as good as the flyers

Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  20:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd rather lose 6-2 rather than 4-0 SHUTOUT! Also losing by 2 goals isn't very bad you could have been down 1 goal and got an empty net against and that doesn't make it a bad loss in my books it may in yours but not in mine.......And Philadelphia 38 points, Edmonton 60 points.....22 point difference ya that's only like one win right? Phili wins next game they're tied with Edmonton?

And you wanna talk about bad losses cause? Well how about Nsh 6 Van 0, Ana 6 Van 0, Ana 5 Van 1
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  21:38:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edmonton: 6 points out of a playoff spot. Nothing you can say beats that, sorry dude.

Plus, getting "blown out" by 2 of the top 4 teams really isn't something to use as an argument.
Go to Top of Page

ryschevy1
Rookie

Canada
186 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  08:55:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know why Van is up 5-2 in the season series?? Loungo vs. Roloson. That's why. If you guys didn't have Luongo, the stats would probably be a bit different. Not trying to argue, just stating a fact!!!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

Edited by - ryschevy1 on 02/14/2007 08:56:32
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  19:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im not talking about what team is better im just saying that the Oilers didn't get dominated by the Canucks, i admit we got beat but not dominated i do think Canucks are better than the Oilers i won't deny it. I also stated those scores because i was trying to say that teams can have bad games and it doesn't make a bad team scores really mean nothing to me other than bragging about it.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4040
( )

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  00:49:19  Reply with Quote
quote:
Im not talking about what team is better im just saying that the Oilers didn't get dominated by the Canucks, i admit we got beat but not dominated i do think Canucks are better than the Oilers i won't deny it. I also stated those scores because i was trying to say that teams can have bad games and it doesn't make a bad team scores really mean nothing to me other than bragging about it.

didnt the nucks just beat the oilers like 5 straight already

how is that not dominating?
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  01:08:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow the Nucks are winning the series against the Oiltell me somthin i didn't know and the Leafs suck the Oilers kinda suck and Flames suck and i don't really care about Ottawa and Montreal becuz the nucks don't play them that much but they always win
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  19:19:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys are so ignorant. "Hab fans don't fight with anyone"...They are rivals with the Leafs and not because of this stupid hate on Leaf fan crap, it's because they are rivaling former dynasty teams that are in the same division and usually are batteling for playoff spots. The Canucks are not much without Luongo. Any of you 'Nuck fans remember your stuggle to keep up with the rest of the NHL teams. You were constantly in an uncomfortable postition trying to keep out of the bottom teams in the league rank. Then Luongo stepped up his game. Not exactly a team effort and before he stepped up his game it wasn't like the Canucks were scoring 4+ goals very often. I'm beggining to hate the Canucks and I like every Canadian team except for the Senators. Atleast I know they don't suck, it's just a natrual Leaf fan instinct.
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  19:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, canucks fans keep using that blowout game against the leafs...it's one game!! Remember before when the leafs were one of the elite teams?? We didn't go ranting on the canucks whenever we blew them out, or any other team for that matter, we just did our thing. Now when the tables are turned, you nucks' fans start to get all in our faces...

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  19:46:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leafs fan do talk smack but what real hockey fan doesn't talk smack at other fans like really.
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  19:47:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Leafs fan do talk smack but what real hockey fan doesn't talk smack at other fans like really.

Yea hockey fans talk smack to teams they HATE, like we leafs fans hate ottawa, since when did vancouver hate us??

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  03:53:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patchy

quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Yea hockey fans talk smack to teams they HATE, like we leafs fans hate ottawa, since when did vancouver hate us??

~~Go Leafs Go~~

I dont think any one really likes Toronto fans.....
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  13:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Face it: fans of the Sens, Nucks, Oilers, Habs, and Flames hate the Leafs and the Leafs hate those who hate them, especially Montreal (b/c of the rival). That's why everyone on this forum is arguing here.

We should change this thread's name to "Canadian fans woooooow"

Edited by - Mikhailova on 03/19/2007 13:36:08
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  13:43:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NAFFAEL

quote:
Originally posted by Guest2459

Terrible team? What and like the Canucks are so good this year. They are only 4 points ahead of the leafs. I will admit the Leafs did get their buts kicked by the Canucks but every team gest blown out from time to time. Plus them canuck fans must be the best in the league. NOT

Now its more like 14 points

Leafs Suck

Canucks Own
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  13:44:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

quote:

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

Ya we are really jealous of you when you cant even make the playoffs

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Vancouver is jealous of us. We give opinions of what we think will help our team. Canucks fans, " So we fired Burke, mabye the smartest man in hockey. Who is his replacement". Another Canucks fan replies " A guy called Nonna, or Nonnis, I dont know (Shows how smart they are)." And somewhere else, a Leafs fan, possibly me, is swearing at an a$$&@>e called Ferguson.

Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  09:05:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

[/quote]
I just can’t believe that every time a team are having a couple of bad year everyone say they suck, just like Buffalo sucked not so long ago. And specially the Nucks fans hey I still remember when your team was at the bottom of the stack. So how can anyone just go and say hey '' leafs sucks'' and then say well because they are not doing well this year but our team is. Especially since in a year or 2 it might be the other way around I’m not saying that it will but it might''. Also how can Habs fans for instance say that the leafs suck this year both are in the same boat. so I'm still wondering if that your team suck my team rule is ever gonna stop , probably not I guess if people could say why their team is better insted off saying why other team are worst it could become great discussion. No biggy

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  15:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THhs is what i see leafs not winning a cup soon they are not making the playoffs and IF AND WHEN THEY DO the won't make it into the second round
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  16:01:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess exploiting your feelings wouldn't calm your ignorant tirades?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page