Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 wow Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  10:32:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Pens are really on a hot streak; 7 straight wins without a regulation loss in the past 10! The Kid has recorded 26 points in the past 13 games.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

ToXXiK1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
696 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  10:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but, can ge maintain it for another 60 games? Highly doubt it, so the rest of the birds will have to pick it up cuz if Sid ain't scoring, the birds aren't winning. Sweet point streak tho.
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  12:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some reason Sid loves November/December. The guy is playing unbelieveable right now and Fleury is getting back to form. Staal coming back only makes them stronger.

Although, I would still love to see what would happen if Crosby had 2 legit wingers of star calibre. What star centermen goes to bed at night wishing Kunitz and Dupuis are his wingers?
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  16:08:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had high expectations for the Pens at the start of the year and they are fiinally looking like the team I had hoped for them to be. With Jersey playing awful, this looks like a two-horse race for the Atlantic division (sorry NY teams).

With a very solid top five D and Staal soon returning, watch out for Pittsburgh. I think that as long as Ray Shero can find Crosby one legit top line winger they will be set. Either Dupuis or Kunitz as a grinder on that line should work well. Hopefully Staal and Malkin can find some chemistry too.

Edited by - pensfan17 on 11/30/2010 16:08:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page