Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 OFF SEASON TRADE RUMOUR: LECAVALIER TO MONTREAL Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Guest9671
( )

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  12:10:03  Reply with Quote
[/quote]

haha, very funny. I think thats a joke, right?
[/quote]

yea i'm just trying to lighten it up... lecavalier rocks!
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  12:26:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why would vinny come to montreal it would be the last place he would want to come we'd ruin him he'd probaly score 11 goals and be benched half the season,, and this is coming from a habs fan montreal has to many media and managment issues for a player like vunny who is good enough to pick and chose!

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  10:30:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no matter what team lecavalier is on he is going to do just fine guarenteed numbers...he'll make the players around him that much better

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  14:20:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9982

You heard it here first - Montreal will trade Huet, Kovalev, prospect Kyle Chipchura, and their two first round picks this year to TBay for Lecavalier, and Marc Denis.

Jay Feaster would have to be an absloute idiot to do this trade. Chipchura is a marginal NHLer at best (sorry dude but it's true), Huet is still relatively unproven, and Kovalev is worthless. Most GM's wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for him.

Take Lecavalier out of the deal and it makes more sense. That might be a possible trade.

Vinny is the franchise and young. Don't see him being traded. St.Louis, maybe.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Gretz
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  14:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pasty7 makes a good point, kind of, in regards to the media. If I was a young French Canadien superstar, you could not pay me enough to go to Montreal.

He'd be a god for a little while, until they start to lose, and then they'd eat him alive.

Go to Top of Page

skidzz1
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2007 :  16:25:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
montreal might get lecavalier but they will have to trade 2 good players for him and if they have to trade huet for lecavalier then they should not doit

ps----Bob Gainey noes what he is doing

go habs go
Go to Top of Page

powerlord13
Top Prospect

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  17:31:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, you're forgetting to look at no-trade clauses- both St. Louis and Richards have them.

So no one is going anywhere until at least '11- '12 unless these smart young men decide to waive their clauses... which they wont.

"Death solves all problems; no man, no problem"
Go to Top of Page

99pickles
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
671 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2007 :  13:39:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Feaster was interviewed on either 'Hockey This Week' or 'Inside Hockey' today and he says none of the big 3 are going anywhere. He even went so far as to say that Dan Boyle makes it a Big 4 and no-one's moving.

Just reporting what I heard.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2007 :  01:41:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fly4apuckguy

Pasty7 makes a good point, kind of, in regards to the media. If I was a young French Canadien superstar, you could not pay me enough to go to Montreal.

He'd be a god for a little while, until they start to lose, and then they'd eat him alive.

hahaha thanks for agree but im going to diagree with your remarks to chipchura`s skills i believe he will consistanly score 60 points a season (after a very long break in periodm to the nhl) but he will be more renowned as a defensive forward the next kris draper that sort of style,, and as much as that may go un nnoticed he will be a superstar none the less,, and a great leader

Pasty
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page