Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Collectables
 Leniet Officiating Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FutureKesler
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  07:25:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems that ever since Gillis complained about the refs, No penalties have been called on the canucks and crappy calls have been made against Nashville.

The Oil WILL not make the playoffs in 2012

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  07:37:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't go quite THAT far. As i said in the Van/Nash thread, i thought the call in OT last night was really weak but aside from that, i think the ref's have been pretty consistent. There were def some missed calls last night, but they went both ways. Almost every game, fans are going to be able to say there were missed calls, but when it goes both ways, they're at least even and consistent! Nobody's perfect and i'm sure the refs have a much different view of things than we do seeing as they're skating around at ice level and don't have the luxury of a view from higher up like we do!
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  09:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Alex - since the Gillis rant I think the calls have been pretty even - round1 game6 still stands out as the single worst reffed game I've seen this post-season.

Calls and non-calls were pretty even last night, PP ended up 4-3 in favour of VAN - the difference was VAN scored on 2 of their PP's. Game 1 and 2 were similarly closely called.
Go to Top of Page

FutureKesler
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  22:57:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But still, a lot of calls have been missed. I'm not complaining, but maybe the refs should call some more penalties. I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!

The Oil WILL NOT make the playoffs in 2012
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page