Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Rant Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  16:20:20  Show Profile
quote:
Moderator edit:

Kashmire please stop with the negative comments. You seem to have a lot of them lately. Just keep it on topic and don't insult other members.

...Negetive comments? And 1CF's tucker picture isn't? It is highly prejudice to homosexuals and, portrays leaf fans, leaf management, current leaf players and, former leaf players to be homosexual perverts. Real funny, eh, babs? All this "leafs suck" bs floating around is just as negative as my response to the pictue. Me, stop insulting other members? Doesn't that picture insult every leaf fan on the forum? Or have the intention to? Maybe your're just a tiny bit tired today and are to lazy and sleepy to piece the pictures meaning together. Whatever.

Also, the picture should, inturn, diss the Canucks seeing as how Pat Quinn coached both the Leafs and Canucks? I was harsh towards 1CF and i apologise.

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  17:38:00  Show Profile
It's a picture with an edited caption that says "Nice ass, I want to grab it". How is that blatant homosexual perversion? It's a joke. In a sport where you have Laperrieres kissing each guy that assists his goals, where coach-to-player or player-to-player butt slapping exists and where 5 (all male) players basically give each other hugs after scoring a goal, a simple joke about a weird-looking picture protrays crude homosexual behaviour? And when did being a homosexual become a negative thing anyways?

Making fun of guys for the team they cheer for is one thing. Insulting other members' opinions is another. I don't remember exactly what you said but I know it was a direct attack on 1CF. The focus of this website is hockey and I try to help maintain that. But hockey can be discussed in a non-personal way and it is part of my duty to make sure that holds true. If you want to make fun of Leafs fans in general, because they like the Leafs, be my guest (as long as it stays clean, and to me that picture did not seem offensive at all). But don't make direct personal attacks on other members, something your post was and the picture wasn't.

I'm glad you acknowledge that you were a little rough on 1CF so I appreciate your apology on his behalf.

If you have any more comments about this, or if you have any other issues, please email me from my profile.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/25/2007 17:40:27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page