Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Canucks are kicking butt Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic   

mike
Top Prospect

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  11:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Vancouver Canucks are showing those sorry ass Calgary flames just how much better Vancouver is... It is about time that the truth comes out, time to make up for Calgary's booting us out of the playoff's game 7, round 1 in 92' or whenever that was... Damn that Stan Smyle guy missed on a fricken breakaway broke my heart but now its payback time and Calgary is sorry you'll see.

echoi69
Top Prospect

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  12:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forget Calgary, they might as well start planning on how to get into the playoffs for next season because this one is already history! Edmonton on the other hand is starting to get their form back, especially with Salo finally figuring his way around now. Maybe he'll experience another dose of post-Olympic trauma pretty soon.... Wait & see.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  18:09:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now Statistically the Flames are still in it. They would have to win 70% of their games to make it but being a Flames fan has taught me to dream big baby!
Go to Top of Page

echoi69
Top Prospect

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  23:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

Now Statistically the Flames are still in it. They would have to win 70% of their games to make it but being a Flames fan has taught me to dream big baby!

C'mon admin, wake up & get your head out of your ass! Obviously you must think that we're still in the 80s to like the Flames of today. Only 70%....uh yeah right. These guys are not the Canucks.
Go to Top of Page

Tiger
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  00:49:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Echoi, being a fan doesn't mean jumping from ship to ship buddy! I realize that you're probably a red wings fan now and you were an oiler fan back in the eighties. How about those Stars a few year back, you were a big fan I bet, maybe their biggest! Loyalty my friend, mixed with a little faith and one guy to go to the net! That's what it takes. At least admin has some loyalty.
Go to Top of Page

coastie
Top Prospect

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  07:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
come on now... wishful thinking doesn't disqualify you as a knowledgable hockey fan.

The odds may not be in their favor, but since when is hockey about odds? If that were true, the Sens should be one of the worst teams in the league.

It's been a painful season for me personally being a San Jose fan, but at least my wife's team (Ottawa) is doing well enough that I can stand to watch their game...
Go to Top of Page

Tiger
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  13:00:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your wife knows hockey better than you?

LOL!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

coastie
Top Prospect

USA