Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Chicago
 Dave "No Class" Bolland Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  01:41:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
8850........Wow, that last post really takes the cake! I can barely understand it. Maybe take a minute and try to learn how to use the "quote" feature??? Makes things a lot more readable for everyone! I can't tell which part i said compared to which part you're saying compared to which part you're sarcastically attempting to make fun of, etc?? Heck, i can't even understand if you're an Oilers fan or a Hawks fan???

From the little bits i was able to pull out, i guess you'd prefer D. Bolland on "your" team to the Sedins. Awesome! I mean, you're so bang on with that, cuz he has a ring! No way you could go wrong! That's to say you'd rather have Bolland than Marcel Dionne, Tim Kerr, Cam Neely, Pavel Bure, Darryl Sittler, Dale Hawerchuk, Pat Lafontaine, Gilbert Perrault, etc etc. FYI, these are just a handful of guys who never won the cup. I'm guessing you'd take Ben Eager and Brent Sopel over all those guys too! Afterall, they do have rings you know!

So, what you're basically saying is, respect from guest 8850,
is only garnered from a cup win? Very interesting, and that's up to you so i can't argue it. A little odd, but interesting.

It's almost as messed up as the bit about how the Canucks still think Luongo is a star? I'm not saying he's the best goalie in the league, but i will say this......how many teams went into the SCF last year with a goalie who was nominated for the Vezina trophy? If you somehow guessed 2, ding ding ding! You're a winner! Funny how Boston won the series riding not only the hottest goalie in the playoffs, but the goalie who won the Vezina! And THIS, makes Luongo bad? Is that what you're saying? A goalie goes 7 games, posts 2 shutouts while his team gets a grand total of 8 goals (in 7 games) and HE'S the problem??? Dude, you live in a strange world! Lol.....

quote:
Originally posted by Guest8850
When its time for playoffs I will take Bolland everytime as he is there to win(I believe I already proved this) where as the sedins think they already won and yet no ring.

See that quote thing, kinda cool huh? As for your "proof" that Bolland is there to win, i must have missed it. Can you please explain it again? While you're at it, do me a favour, and explain to me the logic behind the comment "where as the sedins think they already won and yet no ring"??? Wtf, that's as brutal as anything you've typed to be honest with you. Oh wait, my apologies, i must have missed the link to the article that quotes the Sedin's as saying "we've won a Stanley Cup" i guess?

I love how you turn an entire Bolland vs Sedin's rant, a very poorly written one at that, into a "yeah well, beating the Hawks still wasn't beating the Bruins...." bit. You know what that represents. It represents someone trying to win a debate that they know they are losing. It wreaks of desperation.

No offense, but a pretty poor effort on your part. Poorly written, poorly thought ought, makes little sense, etc. Better luck next time kid..........

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page