Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Collectables
 (COLLECT) NHL Quest for the Cup Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 26

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:07:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by haiwan

Whenever they release more cards hit me up because I have lots of cards for trade. I will be trading with people in my group first. If you wanna join an up and coming group join us at Go Sabers.

NuHockeyFan

it says you have to invite us into the group unless i'm missing something if possible or if you have the time i guess add me thanks: Redwing4Life

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave - win or lose.
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Done and Done
Go to Top of Page

haiwan
Top Prospect

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry LOL....Unfortunately Im a Thrashers fan, so we are not a threat...

NuHockeyFan
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm actually a leafs fan, so the Thrashers made it one step farther. Wife is a Sabres fan. But living in Western NY gotta root for Buffalo when they aren't playing Toronto.
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard anything about the "Card Hunt" that QFTC talks about on the FAQ page? Also curious if anyone knows if they are ever going to put any video or audio clips up in the get coins section.

Does anyone else feel like QFTC is kinda like the local softball league, fun, but not completely organized? It sure is addicting though, 10 minutes until I can collect my sponsor page tokens, woo hoo.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by haiwan

I am all alone, anyone want to invite me to join there group?

NHL name....Haiwan

NuHockeyFan

Sure, I'll invite you
Go to Top of Page

haiwan
Top Prospect

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:37:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man Tweekend, it is addicting. I love it though. I just started watching hockey about two months ago, and it is one of the most fast paced and action packed sports I have ever watched. This QFTC is kind of disorganized so it will be interesting to see what happens. I was able to guess the tv codes up until today. You have any idea what it is???

NuHockeyFan
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roy9Sabres1

i am looking for so many cards like the stanley cup and Chris Drury... No one ever has them. so if you guy get doubles can you trade them to me!!!!!! PLEASE!!! I'l be your best friend!!! my user name is: Roy9Sabres1

BUFFALO SABRES KICK ASS

they are not out yet
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:40:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todays TV code was posted earlier by cheaphood. Page 17 I believe. Don't remember it off the top of my head, maybe roughing, I think. I'd go back and look to be 100% sure though.

Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah its roughing...I'm with tweekend this is almost like a softball league haha if they want us to post video clips...i think we'd do it haha and i'm waiting for this so called card hunt...maybe they'll do it for the stanley cup

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave - win or lose.
Go to Top of Page

haiwan
Top Prospect

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:56:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mik...this is pretty cool. Thanks, I thought I tried that but...I just did it and it worked. Now thats teamwork....WOOHOO!!! Wow this new team Im on shows how bad I suck. I see names on there from the top 50 list.

NuHockeyFan

Edited by - haiwan on 04/26/2007 13:00:05
Go to Top of Page

cheaphood
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:11:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what group? what names? whats their score? just being curious.

we can do no worse!
Go to Top of Page

haiwan
Top Prospect

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:13:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hockey Rulez....is the group, be afraid..be very afraid. The top guy Canuck has over 300,000. Makes my little 45,000 look like nothing...well I guess it is nothing in comparison..LOL

NuHockeyFan
Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i'm glad he's sitting up there with 300,000....and i've got almost 50,000...my chances are "outstanding" haha

Go to Top of Page

cheaphood
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:14:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!! guess I'm not going to london. lol

we can do no worse!
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are in Go Sabres. Tweekend and Superfly. 35850 and 37900 each.

I wish on Rankings, for the top 50, it showed their score. Just curious to know how many points they actually have.
Go to Top of Page

cheaphood
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:17:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like hawaiin said CANUCK has over 300, 000. looks like hes the leader.

we can do no worse!
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:18:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn skippy, 300,000!!!!!!

Maybe there is a magic 1 million point card out there. Come on card 66, Raycroft plays three consistent games back to back to back, worth 1 million points. I can feel it in my next pack.
Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:26:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha or they just release like one stanley cup

Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:38:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i still need a recchi badly anybody?
Go to Top of Page

perryfan
Top Prospect

25 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The top guy in a group I'm in has 104,950, and he's NOT in the top 50. There's going to have to be a certain amount of luck in getting the last cards, otherwise the people who started playing the earliest would be unbeatable, assuming they stay on top of it. And, for a trip to London, who wouldn't keep playing? The current top players will have an edge with more coins to spend on new cards, but if, as some have suggested, there's only one Stanley Cup card, or the late cards have huge point values, who knows? Anyway, I hope that's the case, if only to keep the game interesting. I'd be pretty stoked about a signed jersey though...
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  13:57:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

I got a recchi, stars28....offer

~~~~~Great season Stars, better luck next year~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

brassbonanza
Top Prospect

10 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:00:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can i join a group? my ID is shootah. thanks

GO LEAFS GO
Go to Top of Page

perryfan
Top Prospect

25 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:00:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I tried for days to trade for it with no luck, I guess there are a lot of profiles in the game that aren't as addicted as I am! Since I had accumulated about 20000 coins, I caved and bought cards until I got it. THIS MAY BE A FLAWED STRATEGY! If the card still have old cards in them (after the next group of cards is released,) you may be better off waiting to see if more Recchi trades become available then, or you may end up getting it in your own packs that you buy.
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:02:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The trip would be cool, but I'd honestly rather have the Jersey.
Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shootah, just dropped ya an invite.

I think when they release new cards, the packs will have to have the old cards in them as well. From everything I've read, the deeper it goes, the higher the point values and the rarer the cards. So in all reality, as things go on, you'll have a better chance of grabbing a 600 point Sakic then say a 1000 Broduer (not sure he'll be worth that, just throwing it out there).

My guess, is for now, you're better off stocking up on the coins and spending them with the next release, whenever that is.

Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:11:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI - Just saw this posted:

04/26/2007 - NEW CARDS RELEASED
Everyone’s favorite time is here…the hunt for new digital trading cards is on! The four cards previewing the Eastern and Western Conference Semifinal matchups have been released. How quickly can you acquire them? Buy packs of cards or work out a trade, just make sure you keep your card album up to date and stay close to the leaders.

Also, be on the lookout for updates within the coin-gathering activities. Every day a new TV and mobile code is unveiled, and a new survey is coming soon.
Go to Top of Page

sjtrufan
Top Prospect

78 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:31:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perryfan

quote:

I tried for days to trade for it with no luck, I guess there are a lot of profiles in the game that aren't as addicted as I am! Since I had accumulated about 20000 coins, I caved and bought cards until I got it. THIS MAY BE A FLAWED STRATEGY! If the card still have old cards in them (after the next group of cards is released,) you may be better off waiting to see if more Recchi trades become available then, or you may end up getting it in your own packs that you buy.

This actually can serve as a good thing too....just so you know you get points for every coin you get and then points again for the point value of your cards but Tweekend has a very valid point too if you just stack up on coins it will increase your chance of getting the rarer cards later on. I'm have all the cards right now but When the next round comes out look me up if you need a trade. username: Knuckles2213

Losers always whine about doing their best, Winners go home and F*** the Prom Queen - Sean Connery (The Rock)

Edited by - sjtrufan on 04/26/2007 14:33:49
Go to Top of Page

Woggie
Top Prospect

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
semin-rules I just put in an off for a 62-67 Toronto.

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” - John Wayne
Go to Top of Page

cheaphood
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:33:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOOHOO got all 4 new ones. as long as there's only 4. in the faq section I remember it saying that some cards(probably only one(the stanley cup)) are going to worth 5,000. I think the really valuable ones will only be available through the card hunt. wich sounds like fun, once it starts. you can not have dup's of those, you only get the one you find.

we can do no worse!
Go to Top of Page

Nick1322
Top Prospect

8 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:35:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NEW CARDS ARE FINALLY OUT!!!!!!

Edited by - Nick1322 on 04/26/2007 14:37:00
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  14:58:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought sooo many packs and only got 4 new cards

I've figured it out, the guys gotta play like girls!
Go to Top of Page

cheaphood
Top Prospect

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:00:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they only put out 4 new ones.

we can do no worse!
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I guess we are just palying for fun now...

Lead, follow, or get out of the way...
Go to Top of Page

brassbonanza
Top Prospect

10 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:41:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
300,000 jeez... i thought 65000 was awesome

do you think this will be one of those games were there is only 1 stanley cup worth a ton of points?

thanks superfly for inviting me!

Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:45:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if anyone has the 4 new cards...and needs any old ones send me an offer Redwing4Life

Go to Top of Page

tweekend
Top Prospect

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:47:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I read, looks like the max points for cards it 5,000. Said something like points ranging from 200 to 5,000.

Either way, definately started to late to catch the top spot, but, there is still another month and a half in this game, so who knows.

No matter what, it's fun trying to get them and then reading the info. Brings me back to the days of spending money on baseball cards. Except these are a lot cheaper
Go to Top of Page

bxgurl
Top Prospect

9 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tweekend

Actually, it's Go Sabres, gotta get that R and E in the right place, lol. Anyone wants to join, just let me know and I will send an invite. Even if you're a ranger fan.

Leafs fans shouldn't hate on Ranger fans. Who else would better understand the pain of your mult-decade cupless streak?

If anyone has duplicates of the 4 new semi-finals cards and needs one of the old ones, the ID is bxgurl.
Go to Top of Page

evesjet
Top Prospect

4 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to join a group. I'm evesjet on QftC and my boyfriend is chris32. Invites please.
Go to Top of Page

evesjet
Top Prospect

4 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  15:57:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and if anyone wants to trade new cards for older cards they're still missing you can try

evesjet
or
chris32

I think I'll hold off on buying packs and trade instead. That way I'm helping other people complete their collections. I think I have multiple doubles of every card people have been asking for on this board.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page