Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 WooHoo! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  12:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
9 in a row and 2 points out of first in the east. looked good in this afternoons win over Boston.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

Clatts
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
266 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  21:27:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pittsburg doing good as expected, might be the favourite out of the east if Crosby comes back and is in good form

"Most of the guys that wear them are Europeans and French Guys."
Don Cherry on Visors
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  09:14:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think they'll need Letang back as well to make it out.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  09:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pitt seems to be pretty solid as they are today. 9 wins in a row is impressive but looking back further than that, they have won 15 of the last 20. All of that time has been without Crosby and mosdt of that time was without Letang.

I see this team beating any team in the East other than BOS and NYR without Crosby and Letang. If they have those two guys, I would say Pitt is the team to beat.

Hey, not sure if any of you guys remember that gibberish at the start of the year about how Pitt was a fluke last season with Crosby. Are they still a fluke????
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  09:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Pitt seems to be pretty solid as they are today. 9 wins in a row is impressive but looking back further than that, they have won 15 of the last 20. All of that time has been without Crosby and mosdt of that time was without Letang.

I see this team beating any team in the East other than BOS and NYR without Crosby and Letang. If they have those two guys, I would say Pitt is the team to beat.

Hey, not sure if any of you guys remember that gibberish at the start of the year about how Pitt was a fluke last season with Crosby. Are they still a fluke????

Gibberish?
So every opinion, contention and prediction that later turns out to be incorrect . . . is gibberish?

I sure hope you love wearing that Leaf avatar during the playoffs.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  10:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will have no issue wearing the Leaf avatar. I pay my bets. But, I take solice in know the Leafs won't be wearing their own logo in the playoffs either.

And no, not every prediction that is incorrect is gibberish. Just the one's that are gibberish are gibberish. Like saying the Penguins were playing well over their head's last season and it was a 'miracle' that they played as they did.

Miracles do not happen ever season, do they???
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page