Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 i hate babs and admin Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest7024
( )

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  18:01:49
ive been looking in the forums and babs and admin are always deleting post so i hate them

Guest2049
( )

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  18:19:53
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7024

ive been looking in the forums and babs and admin are always deleting post so i hate them

I've found the exact same thing VERY annoying. I don't hate them per se, but I do hate their methods. I'm not sure if it's ego related ot if admin thinks it will hurt his future business model somehow or not.

It's making a few of us think twice about whether we should waste any more time posting here when there are plenty of other sites around.

Big Brother? 1984? REALLY pisses me off...
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  18:20:10  Show Profile
That ain't a legit reason they are doing that because maybe it is just somtehing like O the Sabers will beat them easily over and over again or sumthin like that

Viktor Kozlov is my hero
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  18:22:29  Show Profile
I can undersand cleaning up SPAM posts, offensive posts, and abusive posts... but censorship should stop there.

It IS annoying.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  20:24:40  Show Profile
If you are posting somehtign that has nothing to do wiht the topic or keep on posting somehtign over and over again or spamming....then you should expect it to be deleted.

~~~~~Great season Stars, better luck next year~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  20:38:21  Show Profile
I delete posts when the rules suggest it is the best course of action. I won't say much more but if you have comments to make about the way Leigh, the Admin or I moderate the forums, email the admin at admin@pickuphockey.com or you can email me from my profile. Before you do this though, read over the Rules and Guidelines, the User Poll Guidelines (each in their respective forums) and the ADMIN POST, then if you still have questions as to why something may be deleted, feel free to send us an email.

I'll give you a little tip though, if you want to make comments about the way we monitor the forums, you are free to (by email, not in the forums), as long as you do not insult or criticize what we do by belittling us. We DO want people to post in these forums, but we also want to maintain a high-quality area of discussion and we have reasons for doing what we do.

Thanks.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 04/27/2007 20:39:05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page