Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Collectables
 What Autographs or Cards Do You have Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

number1leafsfan
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  18:46:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What Autographs do you have from players on paper jerseys cards pucks

I have a Rick Vaive autograph and a Doug Gilmour on Paper.

I have a st.louis Autographed card

for my nice card i have a jersey card for all of you who dont know what it is it is a card with a piece of somebodys jersey on it (sometimes its game worn) So i have a Lecavalier O.Jokinen Jersey card (same card) i also have a gigure jersey card

What Cards Or Autographs Do You Have?

Go Leafs Go

Ducks Winning The Cup!!!!

Edited by - number1leafsfan on 05/13/2007 16:09:39

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  19:14:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Winnipeg Jets signed by Selanne jersey.

Thats all

~~~Let's Go Ducks!!!~~~
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  19:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a bunch of autographs from the Wild and the Preds from when my cousin played with them. And also I have an Ed Belfour autograph. I met Kevin Bieksa and Roberto Luongo at a leafs game once, I have a picture with Don Cherry. Also, I don't know if this counts, but at one leafs game, Andrea Bargnani sat right in front of me so i got a signature from him.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  03:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive got Mario Lemuiex, 04 Canucks, Alfredsson, Brad Richards, Eric Brewer, Alex Tanguay and thats off the top of my head. (I have LOTS more)
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  13:39:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Autographs On Paper:
Guy Lafleur
Brian Trottier
Howie Meeker
Cam Neely
Tiger Williams
The Hanson Bros (SlapShot)

And a few others I can't think of right at the moment

Edited by - leigh on 05/10/2007 17:53:11
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  17:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm...I have pictures off Google of pucks autographed by Jagr and Hasek. Yeah that doesn't really count . The only player cards I have are on Quest for the Cup. Sadly I have no autographed NHL merchandise. Hopefully that'll be changing soon.

Edited by - Mikhailova on 05/10/2007 17:39:26
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  17:51:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hockey Card Autographs:

Roberto Luongo
Markus Naslund
Trevor Linden
Mario Lemieux
Bryan Mccabe
Jarome Iginla
Mike Pelyk
Keith Primeau

Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  17:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also have Jersey cards:

Sergei Fedorov
Brendan Shanahan
Anti Mietnen Rookie
Luc Bourdon Rookie

I also have a regular prospect John Tavares card!
Go to Top of Page

framer87
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
338 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  19:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only have a autographed picture of Guy Lafleur.

Though for golf I have autographs of many people including Vijay Singh David Duval and Mike Weir
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  04:22:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Umm...I have pictures off Google of pucks autographed by Jagr and Hasek. Yeah that doesn't really count . The only player cards I have are on Quest for the Cup. Sadly I have no autographed NHL merchandise. Hopefully that'll be changing soon.

What I do is just write to them. Write to the rinks and they somtimes write back! Tampa and St. Louis will always send you back an autograph of the requested card. Try it, Its cool!
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  14:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too many to mention. My favorite is my Gretzky signed card. Second is my Howe card. I have a signed Crosby jersey and a Heatley one, too. I got the Heatley from a friend on mine in the NHL.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Gretz
Go to Top of Page

number1leafsfan
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  15:03:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fly4apuckguy

Too many to mention. My favorite is my Gretzky signed card. Second is my Howe card. I have a signed Crosby jersey and a Heatley one, too. I got the Heatley from a friend on mine in the NHL.

you have a gretzky autograph card

I am what I am- Sid The Kid
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  15:13:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by number1leafsfan

quote:

Yep. I got one through the mail. I sent him a card and a request through the mail, and he sent the same card back signed. I know it's real because the envelope is also filled out in his writing (I kept that too).

Got Gordie Howe's in person when he did an appeance in my city. I even talked to him a bit. He was a bit frazzled, and I think he may not be all there anymore (I know that's kind of mean, but he's had some tough years).

Go to Top of Page

number1leafsfan
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  15:15:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by number1leafsfan

quote:

Yep. I got one through the mail. I sent him a card and a request through the mail, and he sent the same card back signed. I know it's real because the envelope is also filled out in his writing (I kept that too).

Got Gordie Howe's in person when he did an appeance in my city. I even talked to him a bit. He was a bit frazzled, and I think he may not be all there anymore (I know that's kind of mean, but he's had some tough years).

thats pretty cool where do you send the mail to?

Edited by - number1leafsfan on 05/11/2007 15:16:06
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  15:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I send the cards to the players, but addressed to the arenas. They take care of forwarding the mail from there.

I never used to include return envelopes, but since I have my success rate has shot up 75%. If it's a Canadian team, I put a stamp on the return envelope, and that has been even more successful.

It's so ridiculously easy I'm not sure why more people don't do it. For the price of a card and a stamp, you can get a signed card of most NHLers. Be patient, though. It sometimes takes months to get them back.

I sent one to Phil Housley once when he was with the Winnipeg Jets. Then he was traded, to St. Louis I think.

It eventually arrived about two years later.

Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  19:21:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saku Steen

What I do is just write to them. Write to the rinks and they somtimes write back! Tampa and St. Louis will always send you back an autograph of the requested card. Try it, Its cool!

Whoa sweet! I didn't know that! I'm doing that next season.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  17:51:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a funny story for you. I was 12 at the time. Gordy Howe was in my town to do White Spot adverts (a Food place in the lower mainland)....he had some spare time on his hands, so he came down to the rink where my team was coincidentally practicing at the time. Me and my buddy were the first guys out of the room, and I contemplated going and asking Gordy to sign a puck. I was too nervous (he had these two huge guys to his left and right...who they were is unknown), so I made my buddy get an autograph for me. My buddy asked gordy to sign 2 pucks one for him, one for me.....Gordy Walked over to me with the puck and said "if you want me to sign this puck, ask me! Don't be a little fairy"...I politely asked, referring to Gordy as Mr. Howe. ........However like a true fool, I brought the puck to school with me the next day. Some cute girl jokingly asked for it. I gave it to her claiming "I'll see Gordy again. he comes by the rink all the time".....He has yet to return to my town....Man I was a dumb kid........Oh well, My pee-wee coach got me a signed and personalized game-day stick from Felix Potvin.....between the ages of 13 and 14, I slept with it nearly every night (like the true dork I am hahaha).

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  19:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

I also have Jersey cards:

Sergei Fedorov
Brendan Shanahan
Anti Mietnen Rookie
Luc Bourdon Rookie

I also have a regular prospect John Tavares card!

That's cool, Bourdon is from my area in NB. :)

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  19:09:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex Ovechkin - autographed stick
Martin Gerber - autographed rbk goalie stick
Jaromir Jagr - autographed home (blue,) NYR jersey
Joe Thornton - autographed away (white,) SJS jersey.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  22:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have quite a few autographed Leaf pictures. Teeder Kennedy was signing in a shopping mall in Burlington Ont. about four years ago and I got him to sign a really nice black and white 8x10 of himself being presented with the Stanley Cup by Clarence Campbell with the rest of the team all standing in the back ground. This is my favorite piece. I also have a Wendall signed Leaf hat. A friend of mine got it for me at a charity golf tournament last summer. One of my favorite keepsakes is an Ontario License plate with the Leaf logo on it. I bought these plates for my truck a few years back and when I sold the truck I told the License bureau I had lost one of them. Hope they don't read this and track me down.
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  11:20:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These are all my autographs
Pictures
Joe Thornton
Jakub Voracek
Jody Shelley

Jerseys
Sidney Crosby
2001 New Jersey team

Cards
Nabokov Michalek
Thornton Boyle
Shelley Whitney
Malhotra Phaneuf
Egener Smyth
Marleau Zubrus
Mueller Vlasic
Blake Setoguchi
Brodeur Cheremetiev
Dipietro Schneider
Cammaileri Green
Wamsely Spezza
White Crosby
Gretzky Bower

Pucks
2010 team autographed Halifax MooseHeads puck

Auto I want the most Joe Pavelski

GO SHARKS GO
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  11:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patchy

I've got a bunch of autographs from the Wild and the Preds from when my cousin played with them. And also I have an Ed Belfour autograph. I met Kevin Bieksa and Roberto Luongo at a leafs game once, I have a picture with Don Cherry. Also, I don't know if this counts, but at one leafs game, Andrea Bargnani sat right in front of me so i got a signature from him.

~~Go Leafs Go~~

Who was your cousin my Uncle is Colin White

GO SHARKS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest9910
( )

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  15:52:50  Reply with Quote
I went to a Canucks game, and saw Rory Fitzpatrick play. Thats the best so far, right?
Go to Top of Page

golfparr
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  12:35:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just about all the Leafs from around /67.Pictures and autographs. Looking to sell any body interested?

Golfparr
Go to Top of Page

Awesome One
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
505 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  14:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by golfparr

Just about all the Leafs from around /67.Pictures and autographs. Looking to sell any body interested?

Golfparr

I used to have a Mike Green autographed card, but my little brother ruind it.

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".
Go to Top of Page

Sensfan101
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
500 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  14:53:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a game used stick signed by DAniel Alfredsson and a baseball bat signed by the entire Sens team.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

Guest6840
( )

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  09:55:32  Reply with Quote
I have a Gordie Howe Puck and paper signatures
of

Maurice Richard
Henri Richard
Andy Bathgate
Norm Ullman
Gary Smith

and my favourite, Eddie Shack

Go to Top of Page

Awesome One
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
505 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  15:55:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amongst others:

Mike Green autographed card
2008 Calgary Flames autographed team picture
Jim Peplinski autographed card
Gerry Cheevers autographed picture
Dion Phaneuf autographed card
Miika Kipprusoff autographed card
Jarome Iginla autographed card
Bobby Orr autographed Jersey.

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".

Edited by - Awesome One on 11/05/2010 15:56:38
Go to Top of Page

Guest4059
( )

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  13:11:19  Reply with Quote
My auntie has a game worn patrick roy autographed playoff jersey
from when he won the cup with montreal. I always hoped for a birthday/christmas gift it would come my way of course that never happened but it was wishful thinking! Though I do have bobby orr's autograph framed with a black and white picture of THE goal, my first piece towards my collection.
Go to Top of Page

Utemin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
451 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  21:30:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Luongo (Canucks) Autographed Jersey
Ovechkin (Team Russia) Autographed jersey

The Monkey is me
Go to Top of Page

Guest9949
( )

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  23:12:03  Reply with Quote
A few great pics too many cards to speak of. Rarest is my 25th anniversary edition of a night to remember triple matted acid free hand auto hand date with replica game sheet limited edition very rare pins only in this pic no place else of Darryl Sittlers 10 point night. It's the 25th anniversary edition and ya you do still see some but they are not the same diff pins no COA not limited many differences between them and the price. Frameworth still selling fakes of the real one I have with S&H tax and all is if I remember correct between $650-$700 not sure what that makes my real one and my proof of this comes from a frameworth rep himself. A few great pics too many cards to speak of. Rarest is my 25th anniversary edition of a night to remember triple matted acid free hand auto hand date with replica game sheet limited edition very rare pins only in this pic no place else of Darryl Sittlers 10 point night. It's the 25th anniversary edition and ya you do still see some but they are not the same diff pins no COA not limited many differences between them and the price. Frameworth still selling fakes of the real one I have with S&H tax and all is if I remember correct between $650-$700 not sure what that makes my real one and my proof of this comes from a frameworth rep himself.

Framed limited autos of Nash and Belfour as well also matted. The Belfour really nice one glossy dark blue frame Nash is wood frame sitter black and the Sitller is VERY VERY BIG I WOULD SAY 3 feet wide by 2.5 long or so. I WOULD LOVE TO ONOW VALUE IT WAS VALUED PROFESSIONALLY BACK 10yrs AGO IN 2001 JUST OVER $1000 BEING LIMITED AND NOW IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT MAKES ME WONDER AND PROB SHOULD BE INSURED WITH OTHER PICS AND MY TON OF AUTO MEMORABELIA CARDS!!!!!

Framed limited autos of Nash and Belfour as well also matted. The Belfour really nice one glossy dark blue frame Nash is wood frame sitter black and the Sitller is VERY VERY BIG I WOULD SAY 3 feet wide by 2.5 long or so. I WOULD LOVE TO ONOW VALUE IT WAS VALUED PROFESSIONALLY BACK 10yrs AGO JUST OVER $1000 BEING LIMITED AND NOW IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT MAKES ME WONDER AND PROB SHOULD BE INSURED WITH OTHER PICS AND MY TON OF AUTO MEMORABELIA CARDS!!!!!
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Guest5001
( )

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  04:28:12  Reply with Quote
I'm from Simcoe, Ontario, so I met Rob Blake when I was 9 and had him autograph an LA kings rookie card of mine. That I still have.

I wonder if its worth anything?
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  08:03:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an autographed Alex Ovechkin jersey that i won at a minor hockey draw 2 years ago.

I have a plaque of Brad Richards holding the Stanley Cup, and my aunt had the picture part of it autographed and it was given to me as a christmas gift.

My friend is Dwayen Roloson's cousin. I met him at a Saint John Flames/PEI Senators AHL game. My cousin got an autographed stick, and i got his autograph on paper lol.

I also managed to get quite a few cards signed back in the PEI Senators days...Rick Vaive, Gary Leeman, Radek Bonk, Pavol Demitra, Jamie Wright, etc.

And 2 others i would LOVE to have back right now, but have misplaced over the years. My minor hockey team got to meet the PEI Senators once, and each member signed for us. I lost the paper with all the signatures though...all i have left from it is a Mark Laforest signed card lol. And finally, again my minor hockey team got to go to a NHL Legends reception at the Delta Hotel years ago. After which we got to go up to where they were sitting & they all signed for us. Honestly it was so long ago that i don't even remember who was there...the only ones i know for sure were Darryl Sitler & Lanny MacDonald.

I also have a lot of other signed pictures (most are 4x6 or 5x7...Gretzkys is an 8x10) from when i wrote to various players when i was a kid, i have no idea if they are legit signatures or not...Gretzky, Gilmour, Potvin, Hextall, Leetch, etc.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  08:09:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As for non-signed cards, i have a pretty big hockey card collection. I don't have any real valuable cards though, lots in the $20 range, but only a couple worth more. I haven't really collected cards in years, but the odd time i pick up an old RC on eBay.

Edited by - ryan93 on 04/10/2011 08:10:18
Go to Top of Page

Guest3374
( )

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  09:29:47  Reply with Quote
I have johhny bower's card autographed
Go to Top of Page

Guest9780
( )

Posted - 04/16/2012 :  10:31:23  Reply with Quote
I have a genuine 2000 game worn trevor linden jersy autographed but I don't know the auction price please help?
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2012 :  10:37:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently added Ray Bourque's black Bruins Jersey, signed, to my collect.

Next time he's around, I'll have him sign his rookie card I have. It was stored away last time. :(

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page