Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 you'll see... Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  14:48:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kings = Cup

Guest4315
( )

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  15:09:51  Reply with Quote
Likes this
Go to Top of Page

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  22:47:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha! You're hilarious! You post this after they sweep the second round? What? Are you now pretending to be some sort of fortune teller? Dude if you posted this a month ago I would be considering you a genius now. But posting it after the second round you just look like a bandwagon-jumping wannabe. Nice try.

Hey how about this for a prediction? I bet Boston will win the cup in 2011! Mark my words!
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  03:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley

Hahaha! You're hilarious! You post this after they sweep the second round? What? Are you now pretending to be some sort of fortune teller? Dude if you posted this a month ago I would be considering you a genius now. But posting it after the second round you just look like a bandwagon-jumping wannabe. Nice try.

Hey how about this for a prediction? I bet Boston will win the cup in 2011! Mark my words!

i'll [ moderator edit ] ...

i'm no bandwagon jumper, nor am i a huge kings fan, but what i can tell you is that ive pickrd the kings the last 2 yrs as cup contenders, and i also can tell you that ive been talking up J Quick for acouple yrs. now.. go read some old posts.

and lastly i can tell you that if you would have said this to my face, [ moderator edit ].

Edited by - n/a on 05/07/2012 08:00:54
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  05:33:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Kings are going to be tough to beat. I think they should be able to get by the Coyotes and make it to the final, but I also thought Nashville would be able to beat Phoenix.

I'd like to see a Rangers/Kings final. As a kid I was a huge LA Kings fan. Wayne Gretzky was my favorite player, which is how I eventually became a Rangers fan.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  08:03:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All Posters:

Online threats of physicality - no matter how ridiculous or asinine - will not be tolerated.

I might giggle at them, just like I'd laugh at a young man shouting threats from a speeding car; but . . . they will not be tolerated.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  09:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
foolpittier.....i really hope whatever your threats were were actually sarcastic. I mean, this is an online forum right?

As far as the Kings and you picking them as a contender for a couple years, that's great! Well done. FYI, so has pretty much everyone. In fact, when they didn't perform well last year, many were surprised and then when they went out and made the changes they did last summer, many picked them to win their div and some even the entire Western Conference! So, don't strain yourself patting yourself on the back. It's no surprise they're as good as they are, the surprise comes when you look at how poorly and inconsistently they played all year to barely make the playoffs before seeming to flip a switch sotospeak to become a force in these playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  09:41:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yah, i was jokeing
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To: