Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 LA is keeping Visnovsky for 5 more years Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  15:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=332507

Ok this is great for the Kings because Visnovsky is in his prime. Visnovsky is just everything for the King's, he is a great passer, can jump in on the rush, a great PP Q-B, he blocked over 100 shots, he averages almost 25 minutes and he racks up the points.

And I think in the past two years he is 4th for all defenceman in points. He's so under rated.

With all those stats do you think he could be a Norris Candidate if he was on a different team?

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  15:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just keeps getting better for LA. Looking forward to see them improve in the next few seasons!

The Return of the Kings

Edited by - Mikhailova on 07/11/2007 16:58:37
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  17:53:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are right Mik, the Kings just keep getting better, now all they need is a starting goalie, Cloutier will never be a great starter, so why not try to get Raycroft from the Leafs...They are ready to deal...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  18:28:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PuckNuts

Cloutier will never be a great starter, so why not try to get Raycroft from the Leafs...They are ready to deal...

Indeed they are...that would be a good move. Raycroft in purple and silver would be great, and the Kings will skyrocket from last in the West to a possible playoff contender.
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  22:33:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Kings are my second favourite team and I'm supper happy with what they've done. Brad Stuart, Tom Preissing, Michael Handzus, Ladislav Nagy, Kyle Calder and now keeping Visnovsky who is in his prime. Buffalo and LA in the stanely cup finals Buffalo in 7. HaHa a boy can dream.

But can someone answer this I'm really curious.

Would Lubomir Visnovsky win a Norris Trophy on a different team?

Edited by - PainTrain on 07/11/2007 22:34:02
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  08:43:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, he wouldn't. Unless you name is Lidstrom, Niedermayer, or Pronger, you will not win the Norris. As long as one of those three are in the league, they will win the Norris. It's been 8 years since someone other than those three have won.

I love Visnovsky. He is totally under rated, but there are no Norris Trophies in his future without his team finishing top 5 in the league, or the three I mentioned retiring.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  09:55:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well good news for him, Scott Niedermayer is thinking of retiring.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page