Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Perry for Marleau? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest3078
( )

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  21:23:47  Reply with Quote
Who will have the better year, points wise? Playing with a hot Thornton surely doesn't hurt but Perry and Getzlaf are both UFA's next year.

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  22:48:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Marleau keeps up his current pace, no one is going to have a better year than him...

Even if he doesn't, I still think Marleau will do better. UFA or not, SJ is playing with a sense of urgency this year, and the Marleau/Thornton/Pavelski line has been dynamite, its going to produce a lot of points. Not to mention a lethal PP. I think SJ will do very well, and Marleau is going to be a huge part of it.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  05:18:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, seeing as how Marleau looks like he's gonna score 60 goals in a 48 game season . . .

In the end, it could end up being very close actually; and Perry being the younger has more future upside. But . . . I guess I'd have to lean more towards the current 5 games in MVP, Mr. 9 goals Patrick Marleau.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  10:28:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Well, seeing as how Marleau looks like he's gonna score 60 goals in a 48 game season . . .

In the end, it could end up being very close actually; and Perry being the younger has more future upside. But . . . I guess I'd have to lean more towards the current 5 games in MVP, Mr. 9 goals Patrick Marleau.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Hey Slozo, don't sell him short! With 9 goals in 5 games, he's on pace from over 85G!!! Crazy!

As far as the OP's question, i'd say Marleau will out point Perry this year and seeing as he's got a 9 point lead on him already, it will not be easy for Perry to catch him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page