Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Time out with 17seconds left, is that bad? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9151
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  07:09:57  Reply with Quote
Last night I had the honor of seeing a heck of a game at scotiabank place. Chris Neil checking everything in sight and a three goal night by Pageau.
After Pageau's second goal there was a huge brawl at center ice, where there were 146 penalty minutes handed out. Nearing the end of the game there were about 10 players on each bench or even less.

Paul Maclean decided to have a time out with 17 seconds left. Michel Therrien though this was humiliating to his team and voiced his opinion to the refs, the press and specifically Paul Maclean. Afterwards Paul Maclean responded by saying that this was for his players safety since the Canadians were trying to hurt them left and right.

What's your opinion? Let me know.

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  07:13:48  Reply with Quote
Paul Mclean makes funs of Eller when he gets his face smashed and now this, he wasnt trying to protect his players Therrien is correct
Go to Top of Page

Guest9808
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  07:35:34  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9848

Paul Mclean makes funs of Eller when he gets his face smashed and now this, he wasnt trying to protect his players Therrien is correct.
Sorry when did MacLean ever made fun of Eller? Putting words into his mouth to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Montreal sucked last night. They played dirty and displayed nothing resembling professionalism. Why should they expect Ottawa and their coaching staff to take it easy on them?

The Habs and their players and coach were embarrassing themselves on and off the ice.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  07:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9808

quote:

Paul Mclean makes funs of Eller when he gets his face smashed and now this, he wasnt trying to protect his players Therrien is correct.
Sorry when did MacLean ever made fun of Eller? Putting words into his mouth to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Montreal sucked last night. They played dirty and displayed nothing resembling professionalism. Why should they expect Ottawa and their coaching staff to take it easy on them?

The Habs and their players and coach were embarrassing themselves on and off the ice.

Yup, as Maclean said the habs did a pretty good job of embarassing themselves last night,

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  08:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good call by Maclean. After all the bad blood you just want the buzzer to go off, get your players out of the way and make them go congratulate their goalie.

If you look at the faceoff that was following that play, the Ottawa Senators were all alligned at the back and they were nowhere near the Montreal players. So Maclean obviously told them to settle down and to step away from any unecessary scrum.

Montreal started it all anyway. PK Subban and White are the worst. And why was everybody targetting Turris? Subban Jumps on him, and Gorges slaps the puck at him after the play.

Gallagher jumping on Conacher????

White with the big slash at the faceoff?

Subban was still throwing punches when the guy was down???

Why did all this happen? I didn't watch the whole game so maybe somebody can explain some of those incidents. Were the Canadiens retaliating, frustrated or sending a message? I didn't find many highlights so it's hard to make up my own mind.

Anyway what an embarassing night for Montreal. Hopefully they go back to their skill play and that we actually have a skilled series like many were expecting to watch. This was just beyond rediculous. Anyway Gryba is back for game 4...
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  08:26:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs81

Good call by Maclean. After all the bad blood you just want the buzzer to go off, get your players out of the way and make them go congratulate their goalie.

I don't understand how calling a timeout is helping to speed things up which is essentially what you've suggested here???

I didn't see the game so i can't really comment one way or another, but i saw Maclean's comments after, and after watching him comment then and after the Eller incident and subsequent Prust remarks, i wonder, is there something wrong with him? I'm being serious, he seems kinda strange? I don't know what it is, but he talks funny or something, almost like he's drunk or confused? Hard to explain, dude just seems a little....um, i dunno, i don't wanna say something offensive so i'll just leave it at that.....
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  08:37:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been able to catch a full game this post season for my team. My hours at work either allow me to watch the 1st half or the last period. I have to ask, what the hell happened last night.

Another center ice pass up the middle with a Montreal players head down and another dangerous open ice check. I understand that a player has to be respectful of a blind pass, the player who is vulnerable, but Montreal is playing a hard checking team with big checkers and they have to adjust to protect there players. After that it looks like Montreal went gooning for head shots. All I caught was the final period when the score and tempers got outta hand. For the record 5 players on the bench for Ottawa and 6 players on the bench for Montreal at the final whistle.

These press conferences post game are stupid. The game is played on the ice and it seems like Montreal is taking whatever is happening in game and hating on Maclean. Maclean pointing out the dangerous passing Montreal is doing is putting players in danger, could have come off poorly to Montreal, but he had a valid point and protecting his stars prior to the bell is his right. As for making sure key players were not on the ice for the final whistle, I respect that, as Montreal was targeting heads for the period I seen and that final slapshot directed at an Ottawa player was dangerous /disrespectful.

This is the fastest rivalry building I have seen between 2 teams in the playoffs and I hope both teams get a handle on it. That being said this is fun hockey to watch.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Go to Top of Page

Guest5091
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  08:54:10  Reply with Quote
I don't mind the time out one iota and I would have done the same.

Ottawa had 10 players in total left, 5 of which are tired.
Montreal had 11 players in total left, 5 of which are tired.

Montreal puts out their toughest guys they had left, which happened to be rested. Ottawa has the option of either putting out all their remaining skill players or take the time out or rest their remaining tough guys with a timeout and put them out again, with whatever other player to fill in the holes (ie: Turris). If you saw the alignment at that faceoff, every senator was way back at the red line except for the center that had to be there for the faceoff... and then Montreal took the puck and purposely took a slapshot at Turris.

Taking the time out was a no brainer and Therrien was being a crybaby. Particularly after how the Habs instigated the line brawl (and lost all 5 fights, lol), it feels like Montreal were just being petulant. They instigated almost everything out of frustration because Ottawa played them very tough in the first period, even taking a few penalties for it.

If Therrien's biggest embarrassment was the time out, he missed one heck of a game. That said, by focusing on that he's just trying to take attention away from how poorly his guys played, how Price had a .800 save percentage, etc. He's deflecting, as a good coach should. I don't know if there's a coach good enough to deflect everything after that gong show, though.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  09:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no issue with a coach from a team calling a timeout at any time when the opposition coach clearly has sent his head hunters out. The entire Canadiens roster was taking shots at the Sentators including litterally taking a slapshot from the blue line to hit a player at centre ice.

MacLean did the only responsible thing he could have. If it rubbed a little more salt in the Montreal wound, so be it. They did it to themselves.

Frankly, Therrien is the embarassment and I think the NHL should suspend him for a game or two from being behind the bench for all that garbage at the end of the game.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  09:32:47  Reply with Quote
How does a timeout protect his players? he did it to embarrass the losing team and everyone knows it.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  09:41:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

How does a timeout protect his players? he did it to embarrass the losing team and everyone knows it.

Exactly! The timeout prolongs the game, simple as that. If any team wanted off the ice, it was Montreal and this simply rubbed it in their faces. Having said that, if Maclean was unhappy with the way the game played out and what Montreal did, then this move is simple gamesmanship and a way to throw it back at them. I really don't have a problem with it, though i think Maclean would have been better off owning it.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  09:43:35  Reply with Quote
I agree theres nothing in the rule book about it he has every right to do it. Montreal showed no class in the game so why would Maclean care if he looked bad in calling the timeout.

Prediction P.K. Subban gets traded early in the off season.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9808
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  09:45:46  Reply with Quote
quote:

So he can move all his guys back from the face off. What does MTL do? Shoot the puck at the guy who took a face off. I'm surprised all 5 Canadiens didn't jump at Turris at the faceoff. After a hundred years of existence, there goes the Habs classiness.

Habs, don't want to be embarrassed any more because of a ittle-witlle time out? Cry babies. Like PMac said, there was no need to embarrass the Habs, they were embarrassing themselves just fine out there all by their lonesome.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  10:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Prediction P.K. Subban gets traded early in the off season.

Is this related to last night?

Either way, he'll fetch one heckuva return. Again, i didn't see what happened last night, but he's a favorite for the Norris, like him or not, so someone's gonna have to pony up a nice collection of players and picks (or a bonafide stud similar in value) if they want to aquire him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4178
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  10:37:29  Reply with Quote
I believe the Guest (9848) may be referring to what took place late in the second period, with Ottawa leading (only) by a score of 2-1.

P.K. Subban was shown yelling at a teammate (Max Pacioretty I believe) from the bench. It appeared that another teammate (Markov) motioned to Subban to "zip it," but it's really hard to tell unless you can read lips or interpret gestures.

In any event, it was very unusual to see a player call out a teammate in this manner, but Subban plays the game with a lot of emotion, so maybe it's not such a big surprise.

Interestingly, one of the mid-period commentators (I believe it was P.J. Stock) made the comment that he found it very unusual, and believed this would unsettle the Montreal dressing room (and bench.) I can't say for sure that this caused Montreal's meltdown in the third period, but it may have played a role.
Go to Top of Page

dgg1412
Top Prospect

Canada
29 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  10:40:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maclean is fast becoming one of my fav. coaches. He is in the heads of the Habs and there fans. No problem at all with the time out, after all the head hunting and running of players that the Habs were doing making sure that your players won't be getting involved in a fight at the end was a smart move. Loved the interviews with him great answers. This should be the coach of the year. Sens in 6.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  11:08:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5091

I don't mind the time out one iota and I would have done the same.

Ottawa had 10 players in total left, 5 of which are tired.
Montreal had 11 players in total left, 5 of which are tired.

Montreal puts out their toughest guys they had left, which happened to be rested. Ottawa has the option of either putting out all their remaining skill players or take the time out or rest their remaining tough guys with a timeout and put them out again, with whatever other player to fill in the holes (ie: Turris). If you saw the alignment at that faceoff, every senator was way back at the red line except for the center that had to be there for the faceoff... and then Montreal took the puck and purposely took a slapshot at Turris.

Taking the time out was a no brainer and Therrien was being a crybaby. Particularly after how the Habs instigated the line brawl (and lost all 5 fights, lol), it feels like Montreal were just being petulant. They instigated almost everything out of frustration because Ottawa played them very tough in the first period, even taking a few penalties for it.

If Therrien's biggest embarrassment was the time out, he missed one heck of a game. That said, by focusing on that he's just trying to take attention away from how poorly his guys played, how Price had a .800 save percentage, etc. He's deflecting, as a good coach should. I don't know if there's a coach good enough to deflect everything after that gong show, though.

Thank you guest - an excellent post, meaning I don't have to write one up myself.

For my opinion, please see above.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  11:44:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dgg1412

Maclean is fast becoming one of my fav. coaches. He is in the heads of the Habs and there fans. No problem at all with the time out, after all the head hunting and running of players that the Habs were doing making sure that your players won't be getting involved in a fight at the end was a smart move. Loved the interviews with him great answers. This should be the coach of the year. Sens in 6.

Knowing the other team was playing dirty and couldn't win the game on the score board or physically, Maclean didn't even let them limp off with there heads hanging. I understand the reasons why. The press conference comments although not inflammatory still not great tact. I think his responses were more composed than Montreals, but were better left to heaping praise on his players, no comment on what Montreal is saying about him and if he wanted a dejected opponent he should have left those comments alone. Now he has a room full of players wanting to head hunt and hurt Ottawa players. I hope nobody gets hurt. In the end though he is clearly in the head of the Montreal team, coaching staff and winning the coaching battle.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Go to Top of Page

Guest4297
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  12:50:24  Reply with Quote
If Classy Rene Bourque hadn't slashed *and* cross-checked, the whistle wouldn't have blown, and the play wouldn't have stopped with 17 seconds left.

So if Therien wants to blame someone for "prolonging the agony", the other bench isn't where he should be looking..
Go to Top of Page

Guest5052
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  14:48:32  Reply with Quote
I cant recall which commentator said it, but I agree with both of them.

maclean owes nothing to Montreal and if he wants to take the risk of embarassing them then by all means, have at 'er.

And obvioulsy Therrien didnt like it, nor should he.

Professionals wouldnt do that, but I leave it to you to determine who broke that code of professionalism... and Id suggest it was Montreal trying to goon it up (and not doing a very good job of it)

Im not sure if it was calculated or not, but the fact that the next game is in Ottawa makes that a smarter play to me. If you were going back to Montreal, maybe you wouldnt want to heat things up as much... maybe.

Give Ottawa credit, they are a tough team. Not necessarily in terms of their tough guys (although Cowan looked the the part) but because all their players play through the rough stuff. The sens didnt used to be like that. They were tough last year against a brutal NYR team and they are this year too. Kudos

and 'Brutal' meaning 'nasty'.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2413
( )

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  14:59:01  Reply with Quote
I sure hope someone on Ottawa puts Josh Goerges in the hospital after firing a slapshot (on purpose) at a player. Therian and Montreal can acuse no one of being classless.

How classy is it to call for a stick measurement in the final minute of a playoff game. ie 1993 cup finals vs L.A. Believe me there are reasons why they are the most hated team in Canada.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  15:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2413

I sure hope someone on Ottawa puts Josh Goerges in the hospital after firing a slapshot (on purpose) at a player. Therian and Montreal can acuse no one of being classless.

How classy is it to call for a stick measurement in the final minute of a playoff game. ie 1993 cup finals vs L.A. Believe me there are reasons why they are the most hated team in Canada.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! STOP RIGHT THERE MY FRIEND! Do not even think about taking that away from the Canucks!!!

All kidding aside, the stick measurement imo, was not an issue of classy or unclassy, in fact it was quite the norm to call for such things back then. Fact is, the Kings, in this case Mcsorley, were cheating and got caught. How "classy" is it to knowingly use an illegal stick? Goes both ways, no?

Lastly, Gorges was very unprofessional for the shot at a player and i wouldn't doubt he regrets it. Frustration gets to you every once in awhile and i'm guessing that's what we saw there. No excuses though, i'm sure he'll own it before this is over.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  16:08:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2413

Should Someone have put Daniel Alfredson in the hospital for fireing a slap shot a Scott Neidemyer in the playoffs?

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Guest5091
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  05:38:20  Reply with Quote
To be fair, the most hated team in Canada is easily the Leafs, even though Montreal did a fantastic job of uniting the other 29 teams, based on the larger hockey forums' reactions to the games.

It's a wonder that the leafs are also probably the most loved team in Canada. I don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  06:08:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Folks - a timeout is a legal move by a coach. He has two to use at any time.

Everything else attached to why he should or shouldn't have called a timeout is a moot point.

Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  06:57:55  Reply with Quote
I find it funny that the reaction to this game seems to suggest that not a single Ottawa player did anything wrong. Alfredsson was one of the dirtiest players on the ice that night next to Subban.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  07:16:38  Reply with Quote
Id also like to point out to all the people saying MTL was going after Turris, that in the first period alone Jared Cowen, Chris Philips, and Christ Niel all got roughing penalties against Brendan Ghallgher who is MTL's smallest rookie superstar. So it gos both ways OTT is in no way innocent here. Not that I support dirty hockey but dont try to pretend that it was all MTL just because you didn't actually watch the whole game.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9205
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  07:21:19  Reply with Quote
Show me one article that says Alfredson was remotely "dirty" during that game Hab FAN!!!!. All started with White slashing Zack smith. Habs have been taking liberty's, the SENS had enough. Took em to the wood shed. Suban is a bitch. I really hope someone takes care of him tonight. Next is Moen. complete ass. I don't know how many cross checks he gave Latendresse in the final 30 seconds of the game.....but pretty sure it was around 10. Playoff hockey is rough hockey. Expect the hits...and attitudes. F'n cry baby's when it doesn't go your way.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  07:23:20  Reply with Quote
Ryan Whites slash was a) not the start of it the game started in the first period and b) was in retaliation to a Zack Smith cross check.

get over yourself delusional Habs hater

I'm from Toronto btw
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  07:26:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Folks - a timeout is a legal move by a coach. He has two to use at any time.

Everything else attached to why he should or shouldn't have called a timeout is a moot point.

First off Slozo, i don't think anyone was arguing the legality of the TO call, therefore the opinions aren't "moot". The OP just wanted opinions on what others thought of exercising this right at the time "Paulrus" did. Kinda like breaking an "unwritten rule" really.

Secondly, as far as i've always understood, each coach/team gets just one timeout.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  08:14:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couple of things:

Alex, Vancouver is still Canada's most hated team. Don't worry, the reputation is safe. However, Montreal is quickly making the Canucks look like a classy organization.

Pasty, yes someone should have handled Alfredsson after firing the puck at Neidermayer the same way someone should handled Gorges after he did the same thing. Both moves are pathetic regardless of who is involved.

AlexNux, loved the Paulrus name. Perfect!!

To all, Ottawa is not completely faultless in this situation but they are far from being the aggressor. I think the NHL will regret not doing something after the last game and if the score gets out of hand during the next game, someone is likely to get hurt. And that will be on the NHL for their inaction.

Edited by - Beans15 on 05/07/2013 11:29:01
Go to Top of Page

Guest5091
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  10:13:13  Reply with Quote
Tonight's game is a powder keg just waiting to go off. Gryba is back in, Montreal is pulling the "humiliated" card AND Tim Peel is one of the refs. Add all of that up and it could easily make Shanahan sorry he didn't do his job after game 3.

In other news, White is apparently not playing tonight... Not sure why but the prevailing theory posits that he's come down with Mad Cowen disease.

Also, I thought that this was one of the funniest moments of the game:
http://i.imgur.com/1f1tJ6v.gif
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  10:23:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Couple of things:

Nux, loved the Paulrus name. Perfect!!

Why does he (nuxfan) always get the credit!!!

In fairness, i read the term "Paulrus" elsewhere. Can't recall if it was in an article, or on some other comment board such as "Yahoo"?

Edited by - Alex116 on 05/07/2013 10:24:13
Go to Top of Page

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  11:21:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by Leafs81

I don't understand how calling a timeout is helping to speed things up which is essentially what you've suggested here???

I didn't see the game so i can't really comment one way or another, but i saw Maclean's comments after, and after watching him comment then and after the Eller incident and subsequent Prust remarks, i wonder, is there something wrong with him? I'm being serious, he seems kinda strange? I don't know what it is, but he talks funny or something, almost like he's drunk or confused? Hard to explain, dude just seems a little....um, i dunno, i don't wanna say something offensive so i'll just leave it at that.....

I meant speed things up after the faceoff. And after the buzzer. hehe
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  11:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:

Couple of things:

Nux, loved the Paulrus name. Perfect!!

Why does he (nuxfan) always get the credit!!!

In fairness, i read the term "Paulrus" elsewhere. Can't recall if it was in an article, or on some other comment board such as "Yahoo"?

Sorry Alex, my bad. I haven't done that in a long time. I've made the necessasry repairs to my original post and gave credit where credit it due.

Go to Top of Page

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  11:37:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Couple of things:

Alex, Vancouver is still Canada's most hated team. Don't worry, the reputation is safe. However, Montreal is quickly making the Canucks look like a classy organization.

Pasty, yes someone should have handled Alfredsson after firing the puck at Neidermayer the same way someone should handled Gorges after he did the same thing. Both moves are pathetic regardless of who is involved.

AlexNux, loved the Paulrus name. Perfect!!

To all, Ottawa is not completely faultless in this situation but they are far from being the aggressor. I think the NHL will regret not doing something after the last game and if the score gets out of hand during the next game, someone is likely to get hurt. And that will be on the NHL for their inaction.

WHile I was reading this thread I was thinking about all the same things you just pointed out Beans. thanks! well said and well resumed. I totally agree!

As for the most hated team in Canada, it goes by waves, and also you feel it more wether you're in the east or west. (depending on the games you're watching and what teams the media are covering)
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  15:21:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fan-wise, i think the Leafs are the most hated. Of course, they prob have, world wide, the most fans cheering for them as well!

However, i believe currently the Canucks still hold the "most hated team" award amongst their peers. This may change as some of those with a bit of heart, may actually feel sorry for them after this playoff disaster (barring a miracle comeback).
Go to Top of Page

Guest7114
( )

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  19:56:39  Reply with Quote
I think it was smart, and just a way to get in the Habs' minds. But, why did you need it?! Yeah, you were on the power play, but there was 17 seconds left!!! What else would you wanna do when you are winning like 6-2 or whatever it was. But, the Ottawa coach thought it was good idea, and I ain't really gonna judge a pro hockey coach, so it's up to him, if it is right he will keep his job, if not FIRED!
Go to Top of Page

Guest9205
( )

Posted - 05/08/2013 :  05:12:39  Reply with Quote
To Guest 9848.....

Ahhh I get it now. Ever since Alfie pretended to throw his stick in the stands self rightious Leaf fans think he's a dirty player.

Your correct...the game does start in the first period. Only a Leaf fan thinks no one else is aware of the rules of the game. Pretty sure I can count the crosschecking by the habs being more than the sens gave out. Suck it up buttercup.......Sens are the best team in Canada right now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page