Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 David Krejci-Underrated Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest2763
( )

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  05:53:39  Reply with Quote
Leads the league in playoff points this year. Lead the league in playoff points the year the Bruins won the cup. Remember back to the year the Bruins lost to Philly after being up 3-0. The very end of the second period in game three Mike Richards takes him out for the playoffs (with a clean hit) and the Bruins lose the next 4 games.

I just think that when people talk Boston it always Chara, or Seguin or Thomas/Rask. No one gives him any or much of the credit and I believe he deserves alot of it.

Guest8346
( )

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  08:15:48  Reply with Quote
I agree. Lets keep him underrated. Helps keep salary down and others might not focus on him as much.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8296
( )

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  09:06:46  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure he won't be underrated this season, and definitely not at his next contract negotiation.
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  12:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guest, David Krejic is a great hockey player, Boston has a great hockey team, you can`t take it away from them.

The Bruins have a great mixture of size , skill, stellar defense and goal-tending...no doubt about it.

I would say that Krejci is their leader up front and Chara is obviously their leader on the back end. Overall though, Chara is their true tower of strength, this guy is unbelieveable.

It`s amazing how many scoring chances Chara just totally crushes from opposing teams each and every game. Chara may be the NHL`s most valuable player every season, he is that good.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  21:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's been a pretty consistent producer over the last 3 years, nearly .75 PPG regular season, and as the OP has pointed out, goes beyond that in the playoffs. He just signed a 3yr/16M deal that properly compensates him for said production.

How is he underrated?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page