Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Teemu Selanne is back! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2013 :  12:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is awesome news. The Finnish Flash will play for one more season. With the Olympics around the corner, it will be good for the game to see one of the greatest play one more competitive year. The Ducks should have a good team and we might see them go far in the playoffs. He also stated that this is his last season. The reports says he signed a one year contract for 2 millions. Poolers this could be a sleeper pick.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=681297&navid=nhl:topheads

Welcome back Teemu.

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2013 :  15:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truthfully he is one of my favorite players, but his impact to this team will be very limited. Age it looks like has caught up to him. Wish him the best and hope to see him in the Olympics, as these are my favorite memories of him. However this is his last dance and his last chance to say goodbye to the league he has impacted so much in his great career. Hall of Famer in my book.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  11:38:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The old man can still skate . . . bless his heart, I know I still feel young when there are guys like him in the league, still older than I am!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page