Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 World Juniors Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4744
( )

Posted - 12/24/2013 :  08:12:05  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Will you be watching the World Juniors this year?

Choices:

Yes
No
If im not to hungover

Guest4744
( )

Posted - 12/24/2013 :  08:13:47  Reply with Quote
So just curious for those of you who say yes, what are you looking forward to at this years tourny?
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2013 :  08:54:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a Canucks fan, I'm looking forward to seeing Horvat play for Canada. He's the big piece the Canucks got in return for Schneider, so i'll be interested to see this kid play with a bunch of talent around him. He's been playing the exhibition games with McDavid and Reinhart so it appears as though he'll have a pretty prominent role.

Was sad to see Shinkaruk not make the squad but it's understandable as he's not had a great start to his year. He's hovering around a PPG pace, but expectations were much higher. Would have been nice to see him as well.

While I'm obviously hoping for success for Canada, I'm always entertained watching many of the next tier of future NHLers from all countries! I also like seeing how well guys who're already in the NHL (guys like Matt Dumba) play vs what should be a lower level of competition to them.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2013 :  08:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also looking to see how Horvat does - AFAIK he is the only Vancouver prospect to make the team after Shinkaruk was a last minute cut. I also want to see if McDavid is worth all the hype he's getting.

Other than that, just looking to see some good hockey and hopefully to see Canada win.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page