Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Detroit or Ottawa? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Guest1422
( )

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  14:09:23  Reply with Quote
id like to get mad at you again antroman but do not want to waste time and start another debate, as your antics are growing very tired.
just face it, ottawa is the best in the nhl and the leafs have not made the finals in the expansion era.
and you leaf fans are always saying the future is bright. even back in 67. the leafs cup drought will last longer than the rangers.
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  18:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 1422 Just goofing around man. Us leafers have been getting blasted by everybody under the sun for the past week and I was just returning the favor. I thought this was what these hockey forums were all about, trash talking? If I was to talk the straight goods, then who the heck would care a damn? For the record here is an example. The Leafs played a strong defensive game tonight against the number one team in the Eastern conference resulting in a hard earned 3-0 win. I am a big Leaf fan but also realize this was only one game and the Leafs have got a long ways to go to prove they belong in the same atmosphere as the high flying Senators. Anybody can write mundane commentary like that. I was just having some fun at the expense of the Sens fans just like the anti Leafers do to us all the time.
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  08:39:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 1422 - I re-read the preceeding posts again this morning just to see exactly if my reply to your post concurred with my sentiments of last evening which I thought might have been influenced by my consuming of brown pops watching football. I have only one thing to add. Being a fan of the Leafs, we have to take extreme pleasure in the small things like beating Ottawa, our dreaded rivals, because these wonderful moments seem to come so far apart these last two years. Yes, after Saturday nights win,the future did seem bright and still will until Tuesday night when we play again. If it continues then the shades stay on. I hope this explaination helps........Antroman.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9252
( )

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  11:11:02  Reply with Quote
Ottawa is better than Detroit this year

(I also think that the East with Ottawa, Carolina, NYRangers, Philidelphia, and Pittsburgh is better than the West where the top teams are not performing as well as they should be this year)
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  16:58:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pittsburgh is actually in this for being one of the bst teams in the east this season? And comparing them to San Jose, Anaheim or Dallas?

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest4912
( )

Posted - 12/05/2007 :  09:29:58  Reply with Quote
i am sorry antroman, you are absolutely 100 percent correct. this is a trash talk forum and trash talk will occur. i do my share too and criticizing you for i was a little hypocritic....we have to have a little fun around here.

the leafs do take incredible criticism, alot of it very founded in my opinion, but thats the way it is. once the oil starts winning again i will probably be the same way.

again, i am sorry.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page