Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Pool Stats Updates Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9262
( )

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  08:39:26
I'm sure you guys know this but I know you've been having some issues so just in case I thought I'd point it out.

Anyway keep up the good work, this is my second year using your guys site and all the guys in my pool love it. This is simply the best pool management site available, free or otherwise! Yep even the paid ones don't give us all the options we like to use!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  10:24:08  Show Profile
Thanks fo rthe compliment 9262, Sorry for the goofy start we've had to this year. We'll get these things ironed out.

We're looking into why the stats are taking such a long time to update. We're a little perplexed at the moment since the problem is very inconsistent. They seem to be taking about 9 hours to calculate rather than a couple. So the updates seem to finish around 10am PST. Weird. We're on it though.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4668
( )

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  12:30:03
Hi, how are the updates coming? I guess it's about 12:30PM PST by now.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by admin

Thanks fo rthe compliment 9262, Sorry for the goofy start we've had to this year. We'll get these things ironed out.

We're looking into why the stats are taking such a long time to update. We're a little perplexed at the moment since the problem is very inconsistent. They seem to be taking about 9 hours to calculate rather than a couple. So the updates seem to finish around 10am PST. Weird. We're on it though.

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  13:04:35  Show Profile
Still processing unfortunately. Shouldn't be long now so i'm told.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  14:23:00  Show Profile
Hey everyone,

The stats finished updatign at 1:34 pm PST. Rediculously long!!!!!! We're going to continue to try and find the problem. I'll keep you posted.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0571
( )

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  05:21:15
there's some stats on players that havent updating since last friday,whats going on? ex. giguere, lundquist...
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  08:56:22  Show Profile
If they seem to be goalies please double check your goalie scoring configuration and ensure that you have set up points for OT wins & Shootout wins etc. You may have only set up regulation wins.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0571
( )

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  18:04:47
3 wins for giguere only 2 counted the pool is set up right the pointsjust didnt get added, lundquist also
Go to Top of Page

Guest0571
( )

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  11:53:55
yay stats are finally updated....ty
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  12:18:06  Show Profile
The stats finished updating on schedule at 3:08am this morning. Yesterday they were late at 5:30am. The goalie scoring is accurate so if you see what you think is a problem please double check your goalie scoring configuration before posting or emailing support. Make sure you have set up OT wins, and shoot out wins in addition to regulation wins.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page