Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Announcement - Moderators Please Read Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  18:51:26  Show Profile
Hey guys, it is with a heavy heart that I announce...

I'M GOING TO FLORIDA FOR THREE WEEKS. WOOT!

Now, this will mean a lot to PickUpHockeyForums (I hope...!) As you might not be aware, I am hooked. Averaging 21.something posts per day to be exact.

This is where you come in. Moderators, could you just post a daily skinny on the forum events on this thread? Date it and say essentially what happened? That way I can just pick up where I left off when I get back.

This might help a lot to the vacationing die hards on the site. Thanks.

Alex.

Habs get number 25 this year

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  21:05:26  Show Profile
Are you serious????????

"I'm a man of principle... or not. Whatever the situation calls for." - Alan Shore
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  21:11:37  Show Profile
Alex,

As a moderator, I have more than enough to do taking care of people posting crap, swearing, attacking people personally, deleting one word posts, and deleting at least 3 new "Who's the best player in the league" threads every day. I, nor do I believe Willus, Leigh, or Admin have the time to post daily recaps.

And regarding your 21+ posts a day, let me give you a small piece of advise. When I started on here I posted on every single thread all the time. It gets to the point where people didn't take me seriously. I stopped that and posted only on things that made sense and made sure I posted something worth while. People started respecting me a lot more.

So, for the future, you might be better suited to pick and choose the things you talk about. Above that, make sure that if you don't have at least a paragraph worth of something to post, don't bother posting.

From my own experience, you appreciate it later.

Enjoy FLA. I'll keep northern Alberta cold for you while you are gone!!!!

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page