Play Now!
Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Arm-chair General Manager Game (Sort of) Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  18:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh ya sorry i got confused

quote:
Originally posted by nashvillepreds

I don't have the sedins.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!



-Red Wings GM

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  14:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simming starts tomorrow. If your rosters aren't in, I'm not going to chase you for them. I just won't include them in the sim. Please either post your lines or rosters at least if you want to be part of the simming, thanks.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Nash:

To Pittsburgh: Martin Erat
To Nashville: Erik Christensen, Chad Kilger
Go to Top of Page

HabsBiggestFan
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
368 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:36:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

Hey Nash:

To Pittsburgh: Martin Erat
To Nashville: Erik Christensen, Chad Kilger


Pensfan: Brookbank, Rupp, Mottau and 3nd rounder for Sydor

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HabsBiggestFan

quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

Hey Nash:

To Pittsburgh: Martin Erat
To Nashville: Erik Christensen, Chad Kilger


Pensfan: Brookbank, Rupp, Mottau and 3nd rounder for Sydor

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"



Not really interested in any of those players
How about Sydor fo Langenbruner?
Go to Top of Page

HabsBiggestFan
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
368 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:45:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sydor for Torres,Pelley and 3rd rounder?

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"

Edited by - HabsBiggestFan on 02/29/2008 15:46:32
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HabsBiggestFan

Sydor for Torres,Pelley and 3rd rounder?

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"



No thanks
Go to Top of Page

HabsBiggestFan
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
368 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  16:56:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lebda and Torres and 5th round for Sydor

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  20:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HabsBiggestFan

Lebda and Torres and 5th round for Sydor

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"



Sorry, but no deal
Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  20:43:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Straight up:
Trevor Daley for Darryl Sydor & 5th rounder

Comparisons:
Sydor: 59 GP 9 Points
Daley: 68 GP 18 Points

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete. "
Go to Top of Page

HabsBiggestFan
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
368 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  20:51:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey shinny are you interested in anymore of my players? If you make an offer I would prefferably want a defencemen.

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  21:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shinnyafterschool

Straight up:
Trevor Daley for Darryl Sydor & 5th rounder

Comparisons:
Sydor: 59 GP 9 Points
Daley: 68 GP 18 Points

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete. "



Nope, Sydor brings a veteran prescence to my team and is better defensively.
Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  21:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HabsBiggestFan

Hey shinny are you interested in anymore of my players? If you make an offer I would prefferably want a defencemen.

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"



That's funny considering I have 8 NHL quality defensemen!

Phillipe Boucher & Jeff Halpern in exchange for Travis Zajac amd a 2rd round draft pick.

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete. "
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  05:44:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

Hey Nash:

To Pittsburgh: Martin Erat
To Nashville: Erik Christensen, Chad Kilger



No thanks.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  16:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im guessing its to late to join?

Go Stars
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  17:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We kinda already simmed and had the trade deadline.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  15:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey we gotta do this again

ill run it if anyone would like. im going to make a sign up sheet. i hope this works again. i thought this was fun.



Leafsfan_94


Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page


DraftKings
Play DraftKings free one-day fantasy hockey contest.