Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Daniel Sedin at max? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oil
Top Prospect

28 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  14:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has Daniel Sedin reached his maximun potential yet? I figure he can reach the 100 point mark but only if his team scores more.

Guest4912
( )

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  14:04:40  Reply with Quote
yes, not a talent in the NHL in my opinion
Go to Top of Page

Guest3741
( )

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  14:35:25  Reply with Quote
If he played for Ottawa or Detroit he would have had at least one 100 point season.
He will definitely reach that point before his playing days with Vancouver are over.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  02:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe he is at max. potential with his brother, Henrik. And I also believe, split them up and both potentials go way down.

One is nothing without the other. :)

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

Guest3741
( )

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  09:25:07  Reply with Quote
Vancouver should split them up, they would then have two good scoring lines.
Henrik can make any winger look good, Anson Carter 33 goals in 05/06 and Taylor Pyatt 23 goals last year
Even Nasland scores on a more regular basis when centered by Henrik

Daniel is a natural goal scorer and would do just as well with any decent center.
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  10:50:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rumor on the street has Vancouver really interested in Sundin and Sundin has said to be very interested to go there and join his Swedish breatheren. I have no source for this bit of info and neither did Bill Waters who spewed this out on his radio show yesterday. The only thing I do know that I think is fact, Matts and Nasland are close friends so there could be a margin of truth in this tale. The Sedins? Everytime somebody mentions the twins I look down to check that eveything's still ok. Seriously though, anyone who likes hockey can't be anything but impressed by their ability to cycle the puck down low. I sometimes just start shaking my head while watching how absolutely great they are at doing that. Daniel Sedin? It might be something really special to see Matts between the two of them because he can also play that cycling game really well. This could possibly raise Daniel's totals up another plateau?
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  11:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And maybe they'll sign Forsberg too...
The Swedish Canucks or The Vancouver Swedes?

"Curiosity killed the cat but for awhile, I was the suspect."
-- Steven Wright
Go to Top of Page

vintage
Top Prospect

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  18:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahhahaha no way no matter where Daniel Sedin is in the NHL, he will never make 100 points in a single season
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  14:34:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, like the highest he will ever get is probably about like 85 points or soo. Like I totally agree with Irvine on how they have already reached there potential and there potential goes way down when they don't play with eachother. The could reach the 100 point mark if the line was like:
Sedin Sedin Hossa
Then they probably would but not how it is going right now, like they need a great goal scorer on there line to be able to reach that point total.

>>>Wings<<< for the cup!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page