Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Sedins missing points from Feb 19? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scudworth
Top Prospect

Canada
23 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  09:33:15  Show Profile
Sorry to bug you guys, but in my pool it seems that the Sedins aren't credited for the points in the Canucks win against Minnesota last night. Henrik had two assists, and Daniel had a goal and an assist, but the pool doesn't show that they'd even played last night.

Thanks.

hkalirah
PickupHockey Pro

382 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  09:34:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Scudworth

Sorry to bug you guys, but in my pool it seems that the Sedins aren't credited for the points in the Canucks win against Minnesota last night. Henrik had two assists, and Daniel had a goal and an assist, but the pool doesn't show that they'd even played last night.

Thanks.

I don't think the points for any player have been updated for the 19th yet. They're probably working on it.

Go Wings Go!
Go to Top of Page

Scudworth
Top Prospect

Canada
23 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  09:35:30  Show Profile
That's weird, because some of the people in my pool got points. The only reason I noticed was because my team was the only one with a 0 total on the night.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9106
( )

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  09:46:17
My fellow pool mates are becoming rather annoyed with this service. Is it too much to ask to be able to wake up, have a coffee and check your pool standings?

I guess so. I think next year we will use a different service.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  10:58:46  Show Profile
Hey gang,

Our server restarted in the middle of the batch run last night (Feb. 19, 08) The stoppage was caused by a windows automatic update. So we had to restart the batch afterward. Stats will be done early afternoon (PST). We have moved our auto updates to another time to avoid future conflicts.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

I I have locked this topic and I am redirecting any comments to a centralized thread for last nights updates which can be found here...
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3576
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  12:19:26  Show Profile
Stats completed updating this morning at 11:47am PST. See above post for the explanation. Thanks for your patience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page