Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Sutter says Tanguay wont be traded Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  18:29:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230548&hubname=nhl

I thought this was interesting I thought that by the way Tanguay sounded when he was talking to media the other day that he wanted out. I guess that this means the Habs will be extremly targeting Hossa now. Also will there be trade deadline chat like I saw in the forum last year.

Go Stars

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  19:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Flames actually wanted to get Kovalev in return because Kennan knows Kovalev. But since Kovalev has been doing really well for the Habs I think Montreal didn't want to make the trade.

I believe Atlanta's GM is offering Hossa one more contract and if he rejects he will put him on the market. Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Unfortunately I have to go to school, but luckily my father will be sending me texts of all the big trades. Thanks you cell phones!
Go to Top of Page

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  19:47:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Me and my bud are going to the computer lab at lunch to check out the scores. Nash and Colarox, this is your personal invitation to join me and Sam

Habs get number 25 this year

Ya i was even thinking of skipping school. I didn't know there were so many members that still go to school on here i thought i was only one.

Go Stars
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  20:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya I have to go to school and I was just wondering. Is the trade deadline all day or what?

No Pain, No Gain!
Go to Top of Page

GoOilGo
Top Prospect

Canada
42 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  03:36:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was at school I had my laptop half open and just looked at it like every 10 minutes or so, It was awesome, didn't get caught either.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page