Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Points, Sat. March 8 - CORRECT! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  06:58:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Admin,

Sorry to be a pest about this kinda thing, but Langenbrunner got two last night, and was rewarded for neither Also, Parise scored twice, but only got one pt....I'm just making sure it's under control cause they're big ones for me

~~Go Leafs Go~~

Edited by - Patchy on 03/09/2008 07:01:37

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  11:48:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Patchy,

No worries at all. Regarding the Devils/Maple Leafs game on Saturday, March 8, 08, just to confirm, the points are correct in the system. We have J. Langenbrunner with 2 assists last night and Z. Parise with 2 goals. And we also confirmed that our system stats match those of NHL.com. This is also supported by the fact we did not receive a single support email this morning regarding this. So we're good!

Please note for future reference I would prefer that people don't post this in this kind of issue in the forums unless it is 100% confirmed. Please ensure that you contact your pool administrator first (the person who set up your pool) to double check the stats. If they feel there is a problem they will contact us with their pool name and admin password. We prefer this for several reasons;

1) Support emails will be responded to faster than forum posts
2) No need to raise an unnessesary alarm.
3) We prefer to have the concern verified at that end before emailing.
4) Pool Admins know their pool settings well, and they may realize that it is just a configuration problem on their end.
5) It cuts down on the support emails we receive (especially if they are unnecessary)

Most stats issues are a result of mis-confgured pools on the administrator's end. So if you still feel that there is a problem please contact your admin to verify and have them email us with the details (and their login info)

Thanks Patchy!

(not picking on you, this is just a great opportunity to let others know about what to do in this type of situation)
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  12:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, for some reason, when I first checked my pool it was incorrect, but shortly after, it was right...
I'm the Admin for my pool, so not much I can do there, lol.
Thanks I'll be sure to contact you directly if this happens again.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page