Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Nice effort team Canada Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pithylittlegeek
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  15:20:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, the only saving grace on the men's hockey is that the US is out too.

But I'm p*ssed. From Champs to Chumps in the span of one olympics. I bet it's all because that %$^&@ Janet laid down some big bets against them. I can't believe in the entire tournament we only scored 4 more goals than a bunch of frickin' farmers with rented skates from Latvia. Good thing we weren't in Group B, we would have had to suffer the humiliation of losing to a hot goalie from Khazakstan.

I suppose they can always blame it on the fact that there's a Finnish dracma or whatever beneath center ice this time. At least now I know why Mario stayed home.

Overpaid pussies.

- plg

dallasj
Top Prospect

Canada
29 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  16:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! That has to be one of the most irrational comments I have heard. You gave me absolutly no insight whatsover into why you thought they lost. In fact, I think I am dumber for having read that.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  18:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow I think this guy wears his lack of education out on his sleeve if you know what I'm sayin'.

Well other than the fact that this post revealed an uneducated opinion with absurd "factual" statements from a guy whose name I can't even begin to understand, I've come to realize one thing. I'm glad these Canadian athletes that demonstrate superior physical ability, strength and stamina are being fed the millions as opposed to guys like this one who might one day run a corporation or even worse, run for Cabinet.

Don't spend too much of your time at work thinking these elaborate literary pieces up. Get back to the phones man, I hear lots of people are interested in signing up for your new credit card.
Go to Top of Page

Ryan Harper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  08:54:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
C'mon guys, where's your sense of humor? Sure the comment provides no insight, but I was just as upset with the team yesterday. Hell, I'm still pretty choked today. Anyways, it made me laugh.
Go to Top of Page

blade
Rookie

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  12:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too. Give This guy a column! LOL!!!!
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  07:29:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"frickin' farmers with rented skates from Latvia" ...priceless.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page