Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Team stats in pools Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9979
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  11:21:17  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

First time using this site, and I love it. I'm in the middle of starting a playoff pool and am a bit confused as to what the TEAM stats are about. Pts for team wins, ties, etc.

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to select an actual NHL team when picking players for my team, so I'm wondering how the stat works, and what it actually awards pts to?

If anyone could answer this embarrassing newbie question it would be greatly appreciated.

Flames
Top Prospect

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  11:41:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that stat is if you're selecting a certain team ie...Calgary. Then for every stat catagorie the person who selected Calgary would get points. This would apply for all 16 teams.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9979
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  12:06:47  Reply with Quote
Cool! That's what I hoped it was, but I can't seem to find a way to select a certain team. Suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  14:04:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

if you have decided to give points out for NHL team wins etc. you must insert point values into each category that you wish to use. Then based on the results of those teams the system will hand out the appropriate points.

To select a team just do it the same way you select a player but instead type in the CITY NAME. That's it!

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4761
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  15:59:03  Reply with Quote
Got it! Gracias.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page