Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Goalie points in the pools Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9860
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  11:55:45  Reply with Quote
i put the goalie points 2 for a win, but it also says to points for an overtime win, so does that mean if there team wins in overtime the goalie gets 4 points, or do you still get the 2 points for the win? please let me know

Guest9860
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  12:18:13  Reply with Quote
come on people i need to know what the overtime win means, if the game goes to overtime and ur goalie wins they only get 2 points right or do they get 4????
Go to Top of Page

Guest0425
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  12:24:42  Reply with Quote
I don't know for sure but in my mind, you can't have 2 different kind of wins. It's either in regulation time or in Overtime. So I say 2 points only in your case.

Did you find 100% for yet?
Go to Top of Page

Guest9860
( )

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  12:27:12  Reply with Quote
no, but it has like 2 points for regulation win and 2 for overtime win, so ur saying the most u can get is 2 points right?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  12:40:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rather than making a forum about this, how about sending admin an e-mail. I would bet you get your question answered a lot fast.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  13:51:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok gang here is how goalie wins work - If you have any questions about goalie wins READ THIS!!!

If you choose the "BASIC" option just insert a point value into the "wins" column and that is the amount of point your goalie will get regardless of the type of win (REG, OT, or Shootout) Note that you have an option for losses too.

If you choose the "ADVANCED" option. You then can chose to insert a different point value for EACH type of win (you have a "loss" option too) A goalie can ONLY win one way; he can only have a regulation win, OR an ot win, OR a shootout win; he can not have a combination of wins under any circumstances (which means that he can not have a regulation win and an shoot out win at the same time - it's illogical!) So the points will not be added together for the wins. Therefore, input the TOTAL amount of points you want to give your goalie in each circumstance.

So to put it in an example: If you have 2 points for a win, 2 points for an OT win, and 2 points for a shootout win - And your goalie wins in the shootout, he will only get 2 points total (for the shootout win)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page