Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Best/worst commentator during playoffs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  15:41:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who do feel has been the best during these playoffs?

For me the best is easily Craig Simpson. I really enjoy his commentary. He's well spoken and has great insight into the game as he has been there as a player and knows what he's talking about.
The worst for me would be Glen Healey. What a clown!

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  19:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gary Galley during the Pittsburgh - Ottawa serires was absolutely terrible. I dont really have a favourite.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9698
( )

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  06:22:15  Reply with Quote
I agree Garry Galley was absolutley brutal during the Ottawa Series, we all know who he was cheering for. I felt bad for Jim Hughson who said it how it was, well having to deal with someone like Galley who was a fan in the stands not a commentator.

It reminded me too much of Cole and Neale doing a leaf game.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2628
( )

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  09:40:42  Reply with Quote
Anyone who thinks whatever Crosby does was "amazing" or "unbelievable".....he passed the puck.....thats what hes supposed to do. I'd almost rather turn down the volume when watching a pitsburgh game because it is such a disgrace.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9655
( )

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  10:51:14  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2628

Anyone who thinks whatever Crosby does was "amazing" or "unbelievable".....he passed the puck.....thats what hes supposed to do. I'd almost rather turn down the volume when watching a pitsburgh game because it is such a disgrace.

Yeah I agree. i think it was Greg Millen that does that so often. I can't stand him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8991
( )

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  11:59:42  Reply with Quote
Millen is the worst commentary in Hockey
Mcguire is a close second

What is wrong with the NHL why can't they get any decent players to add insight. When I watch Football I get input from Hall of fame coaches and players. When I watch hockey I get input from 4th liners and backup goalies.

Are there any good colour men in the NHL?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page