Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Back to the Colorado.Calgary Trade... Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cardude
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  10:28:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you look at the trade between the two teams....Drury>>>Lacking in production....Yelle>>>Playing well, not the stats expected.....Then Colorado...Morris>>>Playing as good as ever....Shantz>>>>Although hes not a goal scorer, he is >playing< one of his best years....and McAmmond.....For a mear 25 games, he has showen that he EASILY has replaced and one uped Drury.

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  16:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sad but true. I took Drury in my pool this year and I'm more than dissappointed. I think calgary has a good base to build from but they'll need their stars to be stars (Iginla, Drury...) They need some more depth. I agreed with bringing Lowry back up. Experience, grit, work ethic. He needs to teach the young guys some of it. It's funny though, neither team is doing well. At first I thought the deal was way in Calgary's favor. Maybe not.
Go to Top of Page

avalanche00
Top Prospect

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  19:54:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that the avalanche got the best of the trade. And i think that this was their Blockbuster deal that they always make. looking back to last year it was Kasparitus, and the two years before, Bourque and Blake. Just throwing that out becasue they're always getting defensive players. It's about time they got a goal scorer and a guy who has grit. I hope Drury can become his old self because when he does, Iginla and him will be a good pair. And a threat to goalies.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2003 :  16:13:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iginla is coming on but Drury is still stagnant. Colorado is really lighting it up, Imagine what's going to happen when Sakic is back!
Go to Top of Page

Guest2772
( )

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  07:44:14  Reply with Quote
Dončt forget about Tanguay. He has started off a little slow but you will see him producing soon.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8977
( )

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  14:57:04  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2772

Dončt forget about Tanguay. He has started off a little slow but you will see him producing soon.

Tanguay has 16 points, but consider he had 6 points in his first 12 games...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page