Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Calling out to my Favorite Leafer (Antroman) Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  13:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey This post is for everyone to respond to but i specificly want to hear from Antro, because orginally Antro and i fell int quite the argument about his beloved leafs but then i quicklybegan to agree with him on this subject,, Bryan Mccabe,, now i just read a brief article on the ol chap and it sounds like fletcher has openly stated he sees no advantage in buying out Mr, Mccabe's contract however he feels the team is better off without him and if he will wave the no trade clause a deal willbe made,, most likly to Long Island because there is where Mccabe spends his off season and since he has a bit of control with the NTC he will very likly stay in the eastern conference,,what do you boysthink?? personaly i'd make Mccabe a priority to keep happy and keep a leaf,, hear me out he is a solid d man in his own end despite the occaisonal blunder his offensive skils are not like souray's by that i mean he can put up the big numbers consistently,,, i knowhe hasn;t yet but i feel he can, plus he is a charactor guy and a rebuilding team need charactor!

Pasty
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page