Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Bertuzzi - time to suck it up Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ryan Harper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  10:33:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bertuzzi was at it again yesterday with the media. He even threw out an S bomb. I am so sick of the "it is what it is" attitude. "Nothings changed its the same S&%* every day". Yah no kidding Todd. We have to suffer through watching you play hockey every day too - if that is what you call it. More like gliding around like a frickin figure skater for 60 minutes. Is that Todd Bertuzzi or Emanuel Sandhu out there? Tough to tell as you both choke when it counts. Bert has had about a dozen games where he put forth a bit of effort. Its do or die time and if he doesn't suck it up and start playing his season and time in Vancouver is done.

blade
Rookie

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  13:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only seen him play on tv a few times this year but i think you're right. He kind of coasts and doesn't put the brakes on much to grab a loose, or over-skated puck. Maybe he has super-star-syndrome? A little too good for the rest of us and doesn't feel accountable.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  00:58:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The boy has all the talent in the world but has a mental thing going on. He's got to either get that chip off his shoulder or use it to his advantage. One or the other but do something!
Go to Top of Page

goon
Rookie

Canada
113 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  09:48:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huge hit he threw on Dion Phaneuf against the Flames on Saturday night. When you see him do that, it really brings you out of your seat - and then you start to wonder why he isn't doing that every game. Let's just hope he is saving it for the playoffs. If they make it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page