Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Departure Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  19:52:50  Show Profile
As much as I have loved this talking about hockey on this place I have decided to continue posting on xxxxxxxxx and stop posting here. I've had some great times on this site and have met alot of great people (too many srry won't list) but I find there is alot more for me to talk about on xxxxxxxxxxx (not calling out pickuphockey). If my friend continues to use Pickuphockey for pools I'll for sure drop by. THX everyone

Your posting bud,

GSG

Edited by - leigh on 07/16/2008 10:41:59

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  21:33:02  Show Profile
It was nice having you here GoStarsgo12. You're of course welcome back anytime. And no reason you can't post at both sites.

Regardless, all the best.
Go to Top of Page

99pickles
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
671 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  02:12:53  Show Profile
Wow, that actually makes me sad that you would consciously decide to limit your posting to one site primarily. However, when I went something like 10 months in between posts here (I've only been here 14 months too) I was always checking in "lurking" until someone said something that I needed to respond to, and then voila! I was back!

So I hope to see you back one day!

Cheers GSG12 ...
Go to Top of Page

FranzenFanatic
Top Prospect

23 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  09:04:50  Show Profile
guess you wnated to start a nw career somewhere else cuz u were so embarassed my wings knocked out your stars
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  18:22:08  Show Profile
im guessing not because there's probabl going to be more wings fans on his next site too.

and its sad to see you go GSG you were great member of the site and you were a great addition to my road the the cup trivia game

good luck with your new site bud !

quote:
Originally posted by FranzenFanatic

guess you wnated to start a nw career somewhere else cuz u were so embarassed my wings knocked out your stars

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  18:49:16  Show Profile
Hope you come back in the fall GSG12!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  19:04:14  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Gostarsgo12

As much as I have loved this talking about hockey on this place I have decided to continue posting on xxxxxxxxxx and stop posting here. I've had some great times on this site and have met alot of great people (too many srry won't list) but I find there is alot more for me to talk about on sportsnet.ca(not calling out pickuphockey). If my friend continues to use Pickuphockey for pools I'll for sure drop by. THX everyone

Your posting bud,

GSG

Sorry to see you leave man! We need all the good posters we can get!

As an aside, I looked up the xxxxxxxxxForums to see what they were about, and I'm surprised you'd leave us for them. I'll admit it seems pretty clean and well moderated over there, and they do have some colourful guys. There are some fun ideas on those forums (ex. ''The NHL Dictionary'') and a lot more active posters and the opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics, BUT: it's still not PickUpHockey standards, for the simple reason that it's more of a chat room than forum. There's no debating, no hockey history section, no ''andyhacks'' or ''antromans'', just a bunch of guys who either agree or disagree with an opinion and post one line for everything.

...kinda makes you appreciate what we have going over here. Here's hoping your back before the Stars win their next cup!

Proudly Celebrating Over 50 Blogs and Counting

Edited by - leigh on 07/16/2008 10:43:27
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  20:40:24  Show Profile
i agree with alex. no offence GSG but xxxxxxxxxx sucks. but someone else made a post on another forum site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i may even look into joining them.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Gostarsgo12

As much as I have loved this talking about hockey on this place I have decided to continue posting on xxxxxxxxxx and stop posting here. I've had some great times on this site and have met alot of great people (too many srry won't list) but I find there is alot more for me to talk about on xxxxxxxxxx (not calling out pickuphockey). If my friend continues to use Pickuphockey for pools I'll for sure drop by. THX everyone

Your posting bud,

GSG

Sorry to see you leave man! We need all the good posters we can get!

As an aside, I looked up the xxxxxxxxxx Forums to see what they were about, and I'm surprised you'd leave us for them. I'll admit it seems pretty clean and well moderated over there, and they do have some colourful guys. There are some fun ideas on those forums (ex. ''The NHL Dictionary'') and a lot more active posters and the opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics, BUT: it's still not PickUpHockey standards, for the simple reason that it's more of a chat room than forum. There's no debating, no hockey history section, no ''andyhacks'' or ''antromans'', just a bunch of guys who either agree or disagree with an opinion and post one line for everything.

...kinda makes you appreciate what we have going over here. Here's hoping your back before the Stars win their next cup!

Proudly Celebrating Over 50 Blogs and Counting

Leafsfan_94

Edited by - leigh on 07/16/2008 10:44:45
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  18:00:06  Show Profile
Sorry to see you go, Gostarsgo12. It was nice talking with you about hockey.

And, this is my first post upon my return of around a 5 month absence.

Time is NOT of the essence.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page