Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Montreal
 A shout out to my fellow Canadiens fans Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  19:41:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
The Montreal Canadiens stand to lose a record exclusive to their club (one championship per decade) if they do not win the Stanley Cup this year. Should the team have traded away the ''future'' for the ''now'' and try to preserve history?

Choices:

Yes
No

Edited by - Alex on 07/31/2008 03:41:36

Komisaurus
Top Prospect

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  10:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frankly, Ill be pissed about losing that club record, but as long as they end up winning the cup in the very near future and that wont happen if they traded away everything for the now, because we have a good core of young good players coming up and our players are growing and getting better, Skoz,Akoz,Higgins,Komisarek,Plekanec, Plus the additions of Tanguay, Laraque, including Koivu, Kovalev, Markov and then with Price and Halak in nets, and the slight possibility of Sundin coming here, I think we stand a very good chance of going all the way this year, I hope so cause next year,we have alot of resigning to do and we will end up losing players...This is our year, I dont wanna trade away the team for one or 2 amazing players and have it blowing up in our faces...this is our last chance to keep the tradition going (of winning a cup every decade) but if we cant this year, I smell it in the very near future...
Go to Top of Page

Guest8141
( )

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  10:09:13  Reply with Quote
Montreal wont get passed the 2nd round. Again.
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  22:53:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i voted no ... i think the future is now ... but im gunna be mad if the habs dont win this year .. jacked up the size but still we need to sign sundin or a big center... get him and the cup is ours
Go to Top of Page

Guest0018
( )

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  21:30:08  Reply with Quote
i think the habs have been doing a “future” plan for something like 5 years now ... the future has come and i pick habs to win the cup this year because of amazing talent speed and solid goaltending.... there shouldn't be a debate about if price is good enough ... even this early he has proven himself
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page