Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Fantasy Franchise Hockey Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest1800
( )

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  16:25:41  Reply with Quote
Hey, guys, I'm looking for 4 more managers for a completer keeper league, where you get two full NHL team rosters (One from the West and one from the East).
We keep the full rosters for next year. I've been in a similar league in baseball, football, and basketball, and they're a lot of fun.

If you have any questions about the format, i can answer them
or you can join the league and check out the settings and read the league rules/format in the message board, if you're not interested, just delete your team from the league.

yahoo fantasy hockey custom league id: 45396
password: puck

there's already 10 teams signed up and we need 14. The first franchise you pick is based on a first-come-first-serve basis, so don't wait! The 2nd franchise is "drafted"

Guest8815
( )

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  16:51:15  Reply with Quote
I joined. Im the Oilers. Mind giving me a brief outline of what we do? Choose one team, draft the other. Than what are we allowed to do? Trade, Sign FA?
Go to Top of Page

Guest1800
( )

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  17:29:54  Reply with Quote
Cool, thanks for joining up.
Check out the posts in the message board, and the commissioner's note. If you still have any questions, let me know.
It's really pretty simple once you get used to it.
I'm in the 5th year of a football and 6th year of a baseball league with the same format and it's tons of fun....
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  18:36:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guest 1800,

I don't object to tapping our network of forum users and bringing people to another site, after all we're all about the great game of hockey, but I would prefer it if you created a profile and used our forum regularly for discussion as well. It's just plain ol' good etiquette. What do ya think?
Go to Top of Page

Guest8815
( )

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  19:24:28  Reply with Quote
Okay I understand now, and I switched to the Ducks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page