Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Whats wrong with Turco? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest6740
( )

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  10:09:05  Reply with Quote
seriously what is wrong with him is he just having a bad couple of games or he just straight up being terrible this year? I took him in my hockey pool and im thinking of trading him already any opinions?

99pickles
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
671 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  10:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am a little surprised, but don't get too worried yet. Things are usually a little topsy-turvy the first couple weeks of the season. This goes for a lot of players.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  10:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He played pretty good last night. Shut the door on New York after an early goal.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

Porkchop73
PickupHockey Pro

640 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  14:27:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its early, but a bit surprising. i don't think he is known as a slow starter like Belfour was but he is known for poor playoff performances. Maybe he wants out of big D, he has been there for a while and gets hammered on by fans and media every playoffs for his bad showings.

Edited by - Porkchop73 on 10/21/2008 14:28:36
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  18:51:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Porkchop73

Its early, but a bit surprising. i don't think he is known as a slow starter like Belfour was but he is known for poor playoff performances. Maybe he wants out of big D, he has been there for a while and gets hammered on by fans and media every playoffs for his bad showings.

Bad Call by you, he isn't known for bad playoff performances, don't blame it on him, his numbers are stellar.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Porkchop73
PickupHockey Pro

640 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  14:10:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Axey

quote:
Originally posted by Porkchop73

Bad Call by you, he isn't known for bad playoff performances, don't blame it on him, his numbers are stellar.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

You are right Axey I stated that incorrectly as he does put up good numbers in the playoffs but fans and media put a lot of blame on him for not getting the stars to the finals
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  21:33:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well he had another bad performance tonight, looks like I was wrong about him coming to form.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page