Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Why Is Ovechkin Showing Up As Injured? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest6555
( )

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  02:28:17  Reply with Quote
Enough said.

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  15:21:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably because he is injured.

Click on the injury in your pool to learn more about the injury. Apparently he was injured on the 4th of December. The details of the injury as of this posting are "undisclosed" and he is listed as day to day.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6555
( )

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  16:54:14  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

Probably because he is injured.

Click on the injury in your pool to learn more about the injury. Apparently he was injured on the 4th of December. The details of the injury as of this posting are "undisclosed" and he is listed as day to day.

So that's how it works lol :) I already clicked on the injury.

But seriously. He left last night's game but he returned and finished the game. I am not sure what your source is but none of TSN, Yahoo or Sportsline currently have Ovechkin on the injury report and each site is up to date.

Some injured players, i.e. Sakic go days/weeks without being listed as injured, Ovechkin misses part of a game and that same night he shows up as injured. MVP Treatment I suppose.

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  17:05:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHA I guess so!

As we state on our injury page, the injuries are not always 100% accurate. We do what we can. Typically however if they are on the roster for the next game they get taken off the injury list. In the meantime we'll double check his status and take him off if needed. And if he's on the roster for next game he'll definitely be removed.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page