Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Mike Green - Injury Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest2120
( )

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  23:45:05  Reply with Quote
Just a question, how long is Green's injury? In our pool it's not showing what it is, or how long.

And this might come out wrong, but I find that a lot of injuries are coming up as DTD, even when the player is out for extended periods of time, IE: Joe Sakic, and in Sean Avery's case, it's listed as Undisclosed. I don't mean to be a bother, just wondering if it's like this because it's difficult to update the site for injury type/date, or?

Thanks for everything

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  00:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He played tonight so i guess he is no longer injured.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  00:50:06  Reply with Quote
WEll in all fairness, before Sakic's funny injury, the team was always saying it was Day to Day
As for Avery, I would agree with undisclosed because he is suspended and no one knows what will happen with him
Go to Top of Page

Guest4440
( )

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  01:53:11  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4735

WEll in all fairness, before Sakic's funny injury, the team was always saying it was Day to Day
As for Avery, I would agree with undisclosed because he is suspended and no one knows what will happen with him

Dude, Sakic was not showing up injured at all with the first injury.

Undisclosed? It is clearly disclosed, he is suspended, plain and simple. And how do you "no one" knows what will happen with him? Do you have connections to Avery or Stars management?
Go to Top of Page

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  13:09:55  Reply with Quote
What I mean for Avery is that no one knows on the decision that will happen with Avery, what are the Stars going to do with him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4957
( )

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  15:20:43  Reply with Quote
But that's not the point. The point is that we know how long he's supposed to be out for. So it should be listed as "Suspension" until otherwise noted, right?
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  09:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well actually we do know, the Stars said he will not play in the NHL on their team again. By the looks of it no team will take him, and supposedly he is going to an AHL team.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page