Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Biggest suprise so far this year Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest6177
( )

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  08:35:32  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Biggest suprise so far this year

Choices:

Steve Mason and all his shutouts
Jeff Carter and all his goals
Evgeni Malkin and his point domination
Boston Bruins winning
Buffalo beating Edmonton 10-2
Zach Parise''s sucess
Other (what)

Guest6177
( )

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  08:38:13  Reply with Quote
I said Mason the reason why, at the start of the year I could not have said that Steve mason would even play let alone probably lead the league in shutouts
Go to Top of Page

Thrasher
Rookie

Canada
155 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  10:50:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Mason part should have been about how good he is playing, not just about the shut outs. Very suprising none the less. I like Boston and will all their young talent, it was about time they got good. I think Parise is un real this year, so happy i picked him in the draft haha. Jeff Carter is a big surprise to me as well, i would say close second. Buffalo beating Edmonton 10-2 (and Chicago beating them 9-2) doesn't surprise me at all. MAC T haha, unreal. Seriously, how does he have a job? The team showed everyone what they could do last year when they made that run for the playoffs late. So shouldn't they be playing like that, with desperation and desire. Gagner looks like my grandmda on skates haha. Thank god Hemsky is back, maybe someone will be able to score for them now.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5572
( )

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  12:31:24  Reply with Quote
Mike Gillis is still Vancouver's GM
Go to Top of Page

DangleFest89
Rookie

122 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  12:39:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrasher

Buffalo beating Edmonton 10-2 (and Chicago beating them 9-2) doesn't surprise me at all. MAC T haha, unreal. Seriously, how does he have a job? The team showed everyone what they could do last year when they made that run for the playoffs late. So shouldn't they be playing like that, with desperation and desire. Gagner looks like my grandmda on skates haha. Thank god Hemsky is back, maybe someone will be able to score for them now.

Thank you Mac T is a joke, but biggest surprize to me is NJ I always thought it was all brodeur shows how much I knew about the team
Go to Top of Page

Guest0773
( )

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  21:39:16  Reply with Quote
no no guest ... AV is still the coach of the Canucks

from division leading to conferance basement in just 11 short losses ...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page