Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 is anyone sick of stupid comments from nucks fans Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  15:35:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only good thing about Vancouver's sweep over St. Louis is not having to hear the LOUUU chant for a week on TV.

And I still don't think that Vancouver could beat pretty much any of the teams with the potential to move forward in a 7 game series. Detroit spanks them, the way that Anaheim is playing, they beat the Canucks as well. So does San Jose. Calgary and Chicago might be warn down a lot as I think that series is going 7. But I think that's about the only chance the Vancouver has.

Series, in my worst dream they make the West final against Detroit. Even if Luongo is playing as good as he possibly can (which is out of this world) Detroit will still scores 3 goals a game.

The clock is ticking until Vancouver is golfing.........
Go to Top of Page

mard65
Top Prospect

24 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  16:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm more sick of stupid comments from Leafs fans.....message to you - you missed the playoffs! Leave the forums to fans whose teams made the playoffs and don't come back until October when you start going on about how you're going to make the playoffs....NOT
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  17:03:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by miles12

Hey, Leigh. I just wanted to let you know, the "Lou" chant actually originated in Vancouver in honor of B.C. lions kicker Lui Passaglia.

Cool, thanks for the heads up Miles12 and Guest8747.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  17:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6565
Not much to chant about? Sure they've never won the cup but neither has Toronto...oh don't give me that crap about WAAAAY back when! Original Six? Are you kidding me? You show up and you've got a 1 in 6 chance of winning the cup? Bah! And Montreal? If I hear one more time how they've won a gazillion cups...the only thing that gives Montreal credibility is that they've won in the "Modern Era." Ottawa? Thanks for costing me a couple of playoff pools you underachievers. Edmonton? Wow...that WAS one helluva team you guys had there for awhile...now get over it...what have you done for me lately (ok,ok...an exciting cup final...good for you.) Calgary...God I hate you guys but...an exciting cup final in which I still think ex Canuck Martin Gelinas scored the series winner. And 1989. You remember that year Flames fans? I do. Thats the year Calgary eliminated Vancouver in Game 7...overtime...by KICKING it into the net. (watch the replay!) That was our cup you cheatin' bastards.

Which brings us back to Vancouver. We still talk about 94 like we won the cup? Let me set the scene...down 3 games to 1 to the older Rangers a younger and fiestier Canucks team claws it's way back into the series with two straight victories. Old and tired and sore, the only hope for the Rangers was to get some time to rest. Enter the League.

"In the interests of attracting a larger Television audience we are moving game 7 from Saturday to Sunday."

Voila...an extra day of rest for the old farts. Vancouver damn near took it anyway in spite of the league's best efforts.

Nothing to chant about? King Richard...1982...Towel power...etc.
And my personal favourite...an 11-0 regular season beat down of those hated Flames. I don't remember the year of that one but it's in the books. Look it up.

LOL!!! Guest6565 you need to get an account! That was a funny a$$ post! I was nearly rolling on the floor. Great stuff!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4803
( )

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  18:11:01  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

The only good thing about Vancouver's sweep over St. Louis is not having to hear the LOUUU chant for a week on TV.

And I still don't think that Vancouver could beat pretty much any of the teams with the potential to move forward in a 7 game series. Detroit spanks them, the way that Anaheim is playing, they beat the Canucks as well. So does San Jose. Calgary and Chicago might be warn down a lot as I think that series is going 7. But I think that's about the only chance the Vancouver has.

Series, in my worst dream they make the West final against Detroit. Even if Luongo is playing as good as he possibly can (which is out of this world) Detroit will still scores 3 goals a game.

The clock is ticking until Vancouver is golfing.........

ahhhhhhhhh poor oilers fan...... what a sight it was to see those canuck fans sweeping the road down robson last night..heres one for you beans LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! get use to it bud
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  09:59:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing to do with me being an Oilers fan. I have not ever made an excuses or whined about the Oilers. I have disliked the Canucks for as long as I remember.

And yuk it up while you have the chance. I can take it and I appreciate it. You know I would be doing the same if I was in your spot.

Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  10:43:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4607

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey Boy

The Canucks have in my eyes have the easiest first round opponent in st.louis. Vancouver should win this series in 5 if not very disapointing! this will prove everything.

MP

St. Louis is the hottest team in the NHL right now, that was a stupid comment. STL in 7 baby f*** the nucks

What happened to 7? Or a series win for that matter?...

Oh yea, 4-0 Canucks sweep!

"Everytime you step out onto the ice, it's a clean slate, anyone can win"
Go to Top of Page

Guest4435
( )

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  11:32:35  Reply with Quote
Why would anyone even start a Topic about this...that is an insult to any Canucks fans out there...Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you have to express it so rudely to insult others...

So...my question is why are YOU so RUDE???
Go to Top of Page

Guest4435
( )

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  11:34:07  Reply with Quote
If they ae so hot..., why were they swept in 4????
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4607

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey Boy

The Canucks have in my eyes have the easiest first round opponent in st.louis. Vancouver should win this series in 5 if not very disapointing! this will prove everything.

MP

St. Louis is the hottest team in the NHL right now, that was a stupid comment. STL in 7 baby f*** the nucks

Go to Top of Page

Guest4658
( )

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  05:02:24  Reply with Quote
there are some fans who are cocky..some who arent
not ALL canuck fans are cocky.
save your breathe haters/leaf fans you're just jealous we're in the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page