Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 East vs. West Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Senators315
Top Prospect

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  21:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been watching the playoffs for some time now. when i watch, the west seems to be much faster and the east seems to slow down the plays and set things up more. in the cup final who do u think will come out on top? the east or the west?

Guest9104
( )

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  08:07:48  Reply with Quote
the west is much more fun to watch. and i think they have the better teams so i think the west will win this year
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  08:30:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun to watch? Well, Calgary and Chicago wasn't too bad . . . Vancouver's game last night was surprisingly good. But most exciting has to be Pittsburgh and Philly . . . that is great hockey to watch. The natural rivalry only adds to all the skill on display there, and both goalies are playing quite well.

I pick a team from the East to take it this year, but who knows . . .

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  15:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vancouver is painful to watch at the best of times. It's nothing negative towards their sucess, they just play a pretty boring brand of hockey. San Jose and Anaheim has not peak my interest much either. Detroit/Columbus is far too one sided. So only one of the 4 series in the West has interested me to this point (Chicago/Calgary).

In the East however, Montreal/Boston is pretty boring. I have totally loved the NYR/Caps series and the Pitt/Philly series. Carolina/Jersey has been ok, but not amazing. So 2.5 of the 4 on the East have been solid.

I think that there is the potential to see some wicked awesome hockey come the finals. I would love to see Detroit, Chicago, or Calgary in the West against Pitt, NYR, Wash, or Boston in the East.

I don't think one conference is an more exciting or boring as the other. There are technical teams and free wheeling teams on both sides.

As long as it's not a New Jersey/Vancouver final. That would be like paint drying or grass growing. Simply Painful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page