Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Gustavsson ''The Monster'' chooses Leafs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  07:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He chose the Leafs. All that's left is the signing, reported to be around $800 000 for one year.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=283954

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  08:05:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1 Year / $950,000

He'll be a restricted free-agent at the end of the year. The one year deal allows the Leafs' to test him for a year, if he's good, bigger and longer contract will follow.

Safe to say, if he does good, he'll be the new starter in Toronto for years to come. This will probably be Toskala's last year in Blue & White.

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  08:22:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woo hoo!!!!

Smart deal, smart deal . . . awesome. The Leafs really need this guy to be their saviour, hope he likes pressure . . . 'cause he's about to be thrown in the boiling fire pit of the Leafs media and hockey spotlight.

Goal looks ten times better now with the potential to be very good. Defence is looking awesome right now if the pieces all fit together. Forwards are still very lean, but . . . we should already be a playoff team at this point with a couple more tweaks.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  09:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So will Leafs nation stop whining about Burke now? Isn't this what everyone in Toronto wanted, the signing of the future in Gustavsson?

Remember though, Burke is clearly trying to "build" a team. Nazem Kadri is a few years out from being of any true value. So he's bringing in toughness (Komisarek 5 year deal, Orr 4 years) to protect the young team and teach them how to work hard. He's bringing in a vet with winning experience (Beauchemin - 3 year deal) Now he'll move Kaberle and bring in a goal scorer (does he still have room under the cap?).

He's obviously banking on the future (2-3 years) so don't huge expect results in the first year. I think Burke is looking good right now.

Ok, start complaining Leafs' fans....
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  10:04:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly, Leigh - he's building a team for the future. And he knows that you have to do that in steps, see how those new pieces adjust and gel, then tweak it a bit and add more of what you need.

What I really don't want to hear right now is any of my fellow Leafers whining about how we need to deal for more scorers immediately . . . it is disheartening to say the least.

In the last week, we went from having a sieve of a defence that was one of the league worst - to (on paper right now, mind you) having a defence that would fit on any Stanley Cup contender. And with the signing of the Monster (thank goodness he has a short nickname!), we have a potentially bright future in goal.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Leaf fans. Give big credit to Burke for making the right moves where he could, and for nto splashing out on guys to simply satisfy the fans. He is trying to build a winner, and all the serious hockey fans out there are taking notice. In the end, this will only have the effect of also making Toronto a more attractive place for a potential star to go to, now that there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel.

Worst case scenario is that Monster doesn't work out quite, becomes a back-up for Toskala who is a decent starting goalie (or goes back to Sweden and Pogge becomes backup possibly). Best case is the Monster has a very successful stint his first year and becomes our starting star goalie, and now we have a piece to deal (Toskala) for more talent on our first two lines.

It's win-win.

Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  10:05:05  Reply with Quote
The frame is being built and looks good. All we need now is the finishing peices. I think this is the last year of mediocrity. 2010-2011 cant come fast enough.
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  10:20:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This guy should do very well with the leafs.He is good and big.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Go to Top of Page

Guest9838
( )

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  11:18:41  Reply with Quote
I'm optimistic the pieces are right for the leafs D, but in the past I remember people thinking we already had a top 5 defence in the league, but somehow the pressure always got to the players. This is just another act in the play, again leaf fans are hopeful for success.

i.e. The 03-04 Leafs D: McCabe, Kaberle, Klee, Leetch (brought in at deadline), Pilar, Berg (ouch), Johansson, Marchment, Jackman with Colaiacovo as a prospect... looked good, what happened?

The 02-03 leafs D: McCabe, Kaberle, Lumme, Svehla, Berg, Belak, Housley (brought in), Wesley (brought in)

When you go back to the late 90's early 00's you have guys like Yushkevich and Dany Markov added to the mix

The 06-07 leafs D had decent expectations: McCabe, Kaberle, Kubina, Gill, Colaiacovo, and rotating call ups and even last years defence was not supposed to be the among the worst in the NHL with Kaberle, Kubina, Schenn, Finger (supposedly), Frogren (covetted from Europe), VanRyn, Stralman, White, and some decent call ups.

People will harp on me for bringing up names like McCabe, Gill and Colaiacovo, but on paper our D never seemed like that huge a problem.

Let's see what this group can do.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9838
( )

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  11:21:03  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys that was a bit off topic, it was in response to Slozo about Burke building a solid D, which he has done on paper.

As for Gustavsson, great pick up for minimal risk. Good job selling the city and franchise Leaf Mgmt.
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  11:52:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In 2002-2003, we were cup contenders...in 2003-2004, set a franchise record for points and wins, again, cup contenders...with a solid defensive core.

Late 90's, Yushkevich and Markov were one of the best duos in the NHL, again, we were playoff contenders. So when we've had good D in the past, we've had serious success.

06-07 was a wash. McCabe turned out to be useless. Gill was sent packing only to show how strong he was in Pittsburgh. Colaiacovo needed a change, injury plagued in his Maple Leaf career. Kubina was good, but not good enough. Kaberle, well he was solid as always. Problem in 06-07 was our offense, or lack there of.

But realistically, players like Klee, Lumme, Pilar etc. etc. were hyped up because they played in Toronto. The Leafs have not had this much depth on defense since the pre-lockout days, and if history says anything, this team will see alot more success then they have in recent years.

On paper, any team can look good, or bad. It's how they play on the ice. For example, who knew that the Blackhawks would be as good as they were last year, or how bad Tampa was last year. Who knows, maybe Grabovski will score 100 points...not saying he will, not saying he won't. However, all we can do is be optimistic and hope players like Beauchemin, Kaberle, Gustavsson etc. Live up to their potential on the ice. If that's the case, we're laughing. That can be said for any team. If Montreal's top line can stay healthy, should be good, but if Gomez and Cammalleri tear their ACL's in the first game of the season, the Habs will have a nice pick.

Basically, back on topic now :P this Leafs team that Burke's assembled is solid in D, and in goal (barring injury), also, if the players we've acquired play like they can, this will be a playoff team.

As for our offense, Alot of youngsters mixed in with a couple veterans. The young guns had sometime to mature and develop last year. Now they have a foundation to build on. Again, they can either turn into snipers, or bums.

Either way, there's excitement in Leafs Nation and the Blue & White (thanks to Burke) are taking over TV channels, radio stations and just about every version of media in southern Ontario, and believe me, GM's around the league are taking note of the once again, big, bad Maple Leafs....

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford

Edited by - Rambo2305 on 07/07/2009 11:53:07
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  13:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I cant wait for October...... 2011...

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  13:11:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

Why can't you wait for October 2011?

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  14:17:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With all due respect, the Leafs have improved their defense over last year significantly, but to say they are in the top part of the league is a stretch. Seriously, look at the best defenses in the league and they all have 1 thing in common. That's at least 2 proven All Star type players and at least 2 up and coming or very near all stars. The Leafs less than have 1/2 of that today. Let's face it, Schenn has miles to go before he can be call elite. Komisarek is an all star because of voting only (and I bet if I dug back into the archives of this site I will find example of people ripping him back in Feb who are applauding him today) and Beacuhemin is coming off a very significant injury that kept him out of 60 games last year. 3 of their top 4 do not compare to the top 4 of the actual elite defensive cores in the league.

Now, don't get me wrong, there is definately potential there, but to say that this defensive core "would fit on any Stanley Cup Contender" is a stretch. There are some question marks.

The other thing about the best defensive cores in the league is more often than not, their offensive makes them better by putting in a few goals. I think the Leafs will be a bit short on that side as well. So even if they are as good as some people think they will be, the lack of offense will damper that perception.

Now, adding this "Monster" could be a brilliant move again, but it's also unproven. Leading the Swedish Elite league and the NHL is about as close as I am to being the LWer for the Oilers. As Slozo said, it really is a win-win as the Leafs don't have an issue in goal today. It's not like they are bringing in this guy to be the #1. He could turn out to be the kind of guy to push Toskala as well. Lord knows there wasn't anyone there last year to push him.

I think the Leafs will be better than last year. More competative and more exciting because they should bring a very physical style to the ice. But I still don't see them as a playoff team and if they are, it will be skin of the teeth. As one poster wrote, this team is being built for the future, and I must admit, the foundation looks good. But let's not plan the parade yet. There are miles to go.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0901
( )

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  15:13:41  Reply with Quote
Let's see where the goals are going to come from:

Blake, Hagman, Pony, Grabovski 20-25 each
Stajan, Kulemin, Stempniak, Mitchell 10-20 each
Bozak, Hanson (unknowns), Tlusty 5-15 each
Orr, Mayers, say 3 other Call ups 1-5
That's between 140 and 250 goals from the forwards

Take the D now:
Beauchemin, Kaberle, VanRyn 8-15 each
Komisarek, Schenn, Exelby 1-5 each
Finger, White, Frogren, Stralman, say 2 other call ups 1-5 ea on avg
Thats between 33 and 90 goals

At the low end the total goals is 173 (17 below last years worst team)
which could definately be possibly, the high would never happen 340, but if the avg is around 250, that's actually a decent number. Not sure if they can get this much production out of everyone, but if they land over 235, then they've beaten half the team in GF in the league.

Not sure if this analysis is realistic what do you people think.

as for the comment about the defense being in the top half of the league, I'd definately say yes. Maybe not comparable to the top 8-9 (here's a list from another topic), but name the D's outside of these that are better than Toronto's on paper:

To compare with some of the best D's out there:
Bos: Chara, Wideman, Stuart, Ward, Hunwick, Ference
Cgy: Bouwmeester, Phaneuf, Regehr, Sarich, Giordano, Pardy
Chi: Campbell, Keith, Seabrook, Barker, Sopel, prospects
Det: Lidstrom, Rafalski, Stuart, Kronwall, Lilja, Ericsson, Lebda
Nsh: Weber, Suter, Hamhuis, gets thin here
Phi: Pronger, Timonen, Coburn, Carle, Jones, Parent
Sjs: Boyle, Blake, Ehrhoff, Vlasic, Huskins, Murray, Lukowich
Edm: Visnovsky, Souray, Gilbert, Grebshkov, Staios, Strudwick
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  18:39:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look at the teams that made it to the Eastern Final - Pittsburgh and Carolina - and tell me that on paper, they are at all better than what the Leafs have for defence.

Seriously folks, teams are all built differently. . . . Carolina's D in 05/06 when they won the cup was a no name D, very solid, workmanlike - but no all-stars there really. Yet Anaheim won with the two of the best D-men in the league, same as Detroit . . . and same as Boston, who had a terrific regular season and got knocked out in the second round by Carolina's no names.

It's how the teams gel, how they are coached, and obviously it helps for a couple of them to be all-stars, but really: it's a team game.

I stand by my assertion that this D, right now with Kaberle and White who may be dealt, is top ten . . . ON PAPER. Who knows how they really perform, but here's hopin' . . .

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  20:41:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great discussion gang...but let's bring the spin back around to Gustavsson though. How many games will this guy see in 2009/10?
Go to Top of Page

Porkchop73
PickupHockey Pro

640 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  04:56:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gustavsson will see 10 - 20 games unless he unseats Toskala. Toskala proved in SanJose that he is a better goalie when he is pushed for the #1 spot.
"the Monsters" numbers are good in the SEL but we will have to see what he can do in the NHL before we all jump on the Monster Bandwagon.
Another scenerio is Toskala goes down with the wonky groin during training camp leaving a baptism by fire for Gustavsson with Pogge as the back up.
What will be interesting is the Maple Leafs fans reaction to his first few games. If he is stellar then he is the new golden boy, if he falters then he is the new whipping boy. I remember when Belfour came in and had slow start, he was booed off the ice a few times. By the end of his first season though, chants of EDDIE rang throughout the ACC. Belfour then had stellar seasons with the buds until his last one, but at 40 years of age most goalies are down unless your name is Johnny Bower.

Edited by - Porkchop73 on 07/08/2009 05:00:11
Go to Top of Page

Guest8144
( )

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  06:24:45  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brentrock2

quote:

Why can't you wait for October 2011?

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2

Because that is when I expect to start seeing results
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  06:25:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I see a solid 15 games starting, anything more than that means that Toskala gets injured at some point.

I agree with Porkchop, I have a feeling that because of this new wunderkid from Sweden behind him, Toskala will rise to the challenge and play very well. If Toskala plays great and the Monster looks like the second coming of Cujo, well, that is the dilemma all Leafs fans are gonna be dreaming of. Of course, the nightmare would be mediocre play from Toskala, more injuries, and the Swede being a bust . . . but even then, we have Pogge with another year under his belt, and perhaps he can fill in some as well.

Quite frankly, it's one of those years where almost anything could happen, but I'll stick to . . . let's make it 18 games.

Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  06:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see a platoon situation if Toskala isn't 100% back to normal.

If Tosk can get back to where he was in 07-08, Gus will probably only play 20 games max.

Again, Gustavsson will be auditioning for 2010-2011, if he's as good as we hope...he'll be the goalie of the future for the Leafs.

Edited by - Rambo2305 on 07/08/2009 11:03:03
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  06:58:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

Great discussion gang...but let's bring the spin back around to Gustavsson though. How many games will this guy see in 2009/10?

I think he will play around 25-30 games because they already got Toskala their main goalie but Wilson will play "The Monster" sometimes.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Go to Top of Page

PhillyFan12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
399 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  07:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he will play 30 times because its his first year at the NHL season and Toskala is their main goalie.So Gustavsson i think will only play close to 1/3 of the season,while Toskala plays 2/3.

PhillyFan12
Philly Rules!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest9838
( )

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  08:21:06  Reply with Quote
15-20 games is a fair estimate, unless Toskala goes down with an injury. What's really going to muddy the waters is Toskala might look great because his defence is so much more improved, fewer shots, and fewer chances. It'll probably be a tough decision for Wilson throughout the year.
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  08:52:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If healthy...

Toskala will get around 30 wins...Gustavsson, he'll get about 10-15 wins...

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  11:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This really depends on how well this Swede gets familiar with the NHL. If the transition is smooth and he plays as well as people expect him to, Toskala will stay #1, with reduced minutes, and get moved at the trade deadline.

If he doesn't transition well, Toskala will get most of the minutes with the expectation that Gustavsson re-signs sometime through next season long term and Toskala will leave as a UFA.

Although I agree with the various posters that say Toskala will have a better season based on having a better defense in front of him as well as a better back up pushing him.

Where's Hanley???

Go to Top of Page

Guest8144
( )

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  11:59:47  Reply with Quote
haha, hes preparring his anti toskala arguement as we speak. he is sifting through various sources that will help him prove to us that toskala should never have even made the nhl.

i really hope he has a bounce back year, its not like goalies from finland to not pan out.... (unless your name is Kari Lehtonen)..
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  12:00:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8144

haha, hes preparring his anti toskala arguement as we speak. he is sifting through various sources that will help him prove to us that toskala should never have even made the nhl.

i really hope he has a bounce back year, its not like goalies from finland to not pan out.... (unless your name is Kari Lehtonen)..

^ me

Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  16:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rambo2305

If healthy...

Toskala will get around 30 wins...Gustavsson, he'll get about 10-15 wins...

Yeah, If Toskala is healthy he will average around 25-30 wins and Gustavsson, he will get around 10-15 wins out of around 20-30 games of playing.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Go to Top of Page

PhillyFan12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
399 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  17:38:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Toskala will get 30-40 wins and gustavsson will get around 15-20 wins.Your saying he will get 40-50 wins which is horrible.My guess is they'll get 45-60 wins.

PhillyFan12
Philly Rules!!!
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  18:03:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PhillyFan12

I think Toskala will get 30-40 wins and gustavsson will get around 15-20 wins.Your saying he will get 40-50 wins which is horrible.My guess is they'll get 45-60 wins.

PhillyFan12
Philly Rules!!!

Ah... are you looking at the same post because you think Toronto will get 45-60 wins as well and you said thats horrible so like that means what you just said is horrible lol,but lets get back on topic.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2

Edited by - brentrock2 on 07/08/2009 18:06:07
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  01:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brentrock.....not to worry, your bro lost ALL credibility (like he had any to lose ) with his outrageous suggestion that the Leafs could POSSIBLY get 60 wins??? HUH? Do you two really believe the Leafs are capable (even in a best case scenario) of 60 wins? Any idea of how many teams have ever had 60 win seasons???

BTW......(I'm sure it's been suggested before, but...... i'm convinced Brentrock and Phillyclown are one person....no way two guys share a comp like this....)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  04:33:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen kids: stay off the glue. Seriously, it kills brain cells.

Even if the goalies for Boston and San Jose had played every game, they would have won 51 and 53 games respectively. Knowing that for most goalies it is rare to play more than 70 games these days, it is nearly impossible to get to the 45 wins that Kiprusoff did last year, a rare feat indeed.

Less than a handful of teams have ever won 60 games in a season, I believe Detroit did it a few years back.

So, all that being said, realistically, the Leafs will not even be close to the point totals that your Bostons and San Joses and Detroits might get. I would guess that Toronto might get anywhere from 35 to 45 team wins next year, with the lower end being a bit more likely. Let's say for argument's sake that the Leafs get 40 wins though, and try your high school math on dividing that number of wins up among the Leaf goalies, ok?

Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  05:07:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Brentrock.....not to worry, your bro lost ALL credibility (like he had any to lose ) with his outrageous suggestion that the Leafs could POSSIBLY get 60 wins??? HUH? Do you two really believe the Leafs are capable (even in a best case scenario) of 60 wins? Any idea of how many teams have ever had 60 win seasons???

BTW......(I'm sure it's been suggested before, but...... i'm convinced Brentrock and Phillyclown are one person....no way two guys share a comp like this....)

Agreed, they post within like 30 seconds of each other sometimes lol

Either way, they're 14, wait...go outside an play some sports or something, get off the computer!

Back on topic...60 wins!?!??...thats a bit far isn't it? To say they'd win 50 with two top goalies is a stretch, 45 tops...

Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  10:05:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why the hell would you want to pretend to be twins on a hockey forumn....with one liking Montreal and the other Philly.... its just plain wierd...... maybe its the sedins....

Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  17:02:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

why the hell would you want to pretend to be twins on a hockey forumn....with one liking Montreal and the other Philly.... its just plain wierd...... maybe its the sedins....

I have no idea why my brother likes philly, he said it is just because they have some great players on the team.Also he said his favorite player is Simon Gagne so I think thats why he got the number 12 at the end of his username.It doesn't really matter if we don't like the same team.(BTW we are not the same person posting, we are twins and we live in the same house and we have a laptop each so he uses his laptop and I use mine).I'm am not joking.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2

Edited by - brentrock2 on 07/09/2009 18:23:28
Go to Top of Page

PhillyFan12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
399 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  17:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like philly because my favourite player is on the team and i like there logo.My favourite player is Gagne,thats why i have the number 12 at the end of my username.Yeah and i sometimes uses my brothers laptop when my battery goes dead and he uses mine when his battery goes dead.Now lets stop talking about me and my brothers username and bio,so lets get back on topic.

PhillyFan12
Philly Rules!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0459
( )

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  18:32:37  Reply with Quote
why pretend to like the leafs make as much sence to me EPIC BURN

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Guest6765
( )

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  21:28:03  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0459

quote:

Do you speak english? That comment made no sense lol
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  05:13:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0459

quote:

You actually said "Epic Burn"? Wow, well, it's still early, sure your mom wouldn't mind bringing you a grilled cheese sandwich in your "basement apartment" which is still called your parents basement.

On the other note, I'm damn proud to call myself a fan of the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS...

Get back to me in April when they're marchin' to the playoffs...from there, anything can happen lol

Go to Top of Page

Guest4948
( )

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  07:34:58  Reply with Quote
Rambo....can you explain the comment (original) cuz i'm with guest6765, i don't even understand it?
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  08:11:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4948

Rambo....can you explain the comment (original) cuz i'm with guest6765, i don't even understand it?

You'd have to ask guest 0459, he posted the comment

"why pretend to like the leafs make as much sence to me EPIC BURN"

Edited by - Rambo2305 on 07/10/2009 08:12:13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page