Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 Losing Moreau Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oil guy
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  06:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Losing Moreau is a big loss to the Oil, he is definately one of the heart and soul guys on the team. He brings it every night.
Hope he gets better soon.

Donald Beckett
Top Prospect

Canada
88 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:31:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What happened to him? Isn't he replaceable as his numbers have never been that impressive.

Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:53:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He separated his shoulder while taking a swing at Danny Markov's head in the Edmonton-Detroit game on Saturday. I don't feel sorry for him, I think it's hilarious when these types of injuries occur. Kind of like what Jagr did in the playoffs last year, taking a swing at a New Jersey player (I can't remember which). Trying to be tough/dirty and it bites them in the ass (or the arm). Good thing Markov saw he was hurt cause he was going to go after him then he backed off when Moreau grapped his shoulder.

Losing him is a big loss to the Oilers...? Well I know that according to Oilers' faithful, every single player on that team is the heart and soul and they're all indispensable but the reality is that Moreau is an average checking forward. Edmonton will not/should not lose any sleep over losing him.

Go to Top of Page

lyall
PickupHockey Pro

360 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  14:19:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Losing Moreau is tough. Losing an assistant for any team would be. He is a always a presance on the ice, even if his numbers don't show it. I think his leadership will be missed more. Oilers won't suffer too bad though. I still think they will do fine. I seen the play, I thought he broke his hand at first. How did he separate his shoulder?
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  14:24:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Losing him is a big loss to the Oilers...? Well I know that according to Oilers' faithful, every single player on that team is the heart and soul and they're all indispensable but the reality is that Moreau is an average checking forward.

Good call. Its not that big of a loss and serves him right for trying to throw a punch like that.

Go to Top of Page

StanleyCup
Top Prospect

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  18:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought Ryan Smyth was the heart and soul??? You oil guys confuse me with all your sentimentality. Oil fans are wusses. LOL!! just kidding, kind of.

adfasdf
Go to Top of Page

oil guy
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  06:43:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Moreau give his all every minute he is on the ice, his numbers are not always the highest but he does the little things to make sure he wont be the reason his team gives up a game.
imo edmonton is a team not a bunch of guys supporting one or two stars.
Go to Top of Page

Myles06-07
Top Prospect

91 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  19:04:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Call up Schremp.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page