Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 +/- Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9615
( )

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  19:08:04  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

In my pool I like to use the +/- stats...would it be possible to keep track
for my pool? would be awesome thanks!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  09:55:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great suggestion! We will definitely try to add this stat as it is something that many people request. Thanks for the suggestion - we appreciate all of the feedback we receive.

Go to Top of Page

Boneski
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  01:20:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah this was my post as guest.
You guys added the +/- for playoff pools ROCK ON ! This is the best the dam free internet pool out there.

My pool is so gonna kick some butt next season with all the great goodies

enforcers
+/-
Teams
etc....

THANK YOU WWW.PICKUPHOCKEY.COM

Go to Top of Page

Boneski
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  00:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not what I had in mine, I just wanna see everyones team's total +/- rating... so if I leave the values set at 0 it shouldn't count towards the score. The way its set up now I would have to click on everyones team and add/subtract all the players +/- rating to get the overall....I'm hoping to have 30-40 entries in my pool and with 25 players per team this sucks really big time...

Also I was not able to use the same login as last year cause im guessing its 2 words

I already made 100 copies of my 2 sheet pool with a login name that dont work and looks like I'm gonna have to scrap it....or redo the whole thing on another website like onlinepools cause they got the +/- just right, but there site sucks compared to this one....
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  10:37:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Boneski

Not what I had in mine, I just wanna see everyones team's total +/- rating... so if I leave the values set at 0 it shouldn't count towards the score. The way its set up now I would have to click on everyones team and add/subtract all the players +/- rating to get the overall....I'm hoping to have 30-40 entries in my pool and with 25 players per team this sucks really big time...

Also I was not able to use the same login as last year cause im guessing its 2 words

I already made 100 copies of my 2 sheet pool with a login name that dont work and looks like I'm gonna have to scrap it....or redo the whole thing on another website like onlinepools cause they got the +/- just right, but there site sucks compared to this one....

Hi Boneski, good news and bad news here. After we launch today you will be able to use your old pool name (as long as someone else doesn't snatch it up before you set up your pool.

As for the plus minus, we don't have the logic you're looking for for this season. Sorry pal.

Further to the plus/minus, this year you can input different values for + and - so you will be able to customize your pool further.
Go to Top of Page

Boneski
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  13:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You Sir for fixing my login problem and I'm truly sorry if I made you do allot work, but I panic because people were expecting the sheets today so I just went with the rules and took the same name but added a - in the middle of my login name.

The +/- future is still a extremely cool new future and wish I would of set up my pool to use it, oh well I'm not worried because each year www.pickuphockey.com keeps on getting better and so does my pool!

Thanks Again
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  15:14:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome! We'll add it to the wish list and see what we can do for future features. Enjoy the season!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page