Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Help Again Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4036
( )

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  10:16:18  Reply with Quote
ok so this is my situation.I got 8 players and 2 goalies totaling 10 players that can get me points.Is there anyway i can get the site to drop the lowest player with points for my total points but not including my goalies as my lowest player?

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  12:18:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm 99% sure that you can't, it would take off the points of WHOEVER finishes in last regardless of position. Those points would probably have to be reconciled by your pool admin informally.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 11/13/2006 12:19:50
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  12:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The system currently has a "bias" rule that allows you to discount the bottom and top 'n' players (you set this up in your pool details) Unfortunately at this time there is no "positional bias rule". So you can't specifically tell it to ignore the bottom goalie only. It is in the works but no ETA at this time.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0608
( )

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  10:12:15  Reply with Quote
I have a question and am hoping someone can help. The fellow who set up our pool as not given us the password to access the pool. How do we ensure that everything is on the straight and narrow? thanks
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  10:21:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0608

I have a question and am hoping someone can help. The fellow who set up our pool as not given us the password to access the pool. How do we ensure that everything is on the straight and narrow? thanks

That sucks. Why would he not give you the password? Why would you want to be a part of a pool with a loser like that? 99% of the fun is all about checking to see how your points every morning. I dont know if this site settles disputes like this. Do you have everyones picks - because of you did you could just set up the same pool under a new pool name and give everyone the password.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0608
( )

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  14:47:15  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pucker

quote:
Originally posted by Guest0608

That sucks. Why would he not give you the password? Why would you want to be a part of a pool with a loser like that? 99% of the fun is all about checking to see how your points every morning. I dont know if this site settles disputes like this. Do you have everyones picks - because of you did you could just set up the same pool under a new pool name and give everyone the password.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page