Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Swapping players but not points? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Misura
Top Prospect

2 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  20:58:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, is there anyway to swap out players in a pool yet still keep the same points? I run a pool where you are allowed one trade, you are allowed to drop somebody and pick somebody up who wasn't picked. When I do this, you lose all your current players points but you gain all the new players points.

Is there a setting to keep the current players points and only gain the new players "new" points and not their "current" ones?

Thanks guys.

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  21:44:53  Reply with Quote
I believe its called Split.

When you are given the choice of split or replacement in the pool rules the mod should chose split.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8024
( )

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  21:47:39  Reply with Quote
Do you mean you would like to drop player X (say 2 points thus far) and pick up player Y (10 points thus far) and from this point on you would keep the 2 points player X earned, but keep any points from player Y moving forward?

If yes, there is a setting under trades, obviously the draft administrator would have to do it.
Go to Top of Page

Misura
Top Prospect

2 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  22:07:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes exactly Guest8024, sorry if how I explained it was retarded :P

@Guest4735, split is bang on, thanks. But if it isn't a "trade" and I as the admin of the pool, drop and pick up players for everybody else in my pool, does it still work the same way? Cause we are only doing it by injury. So if somebody is injured for more then 6 weeks, you are allowed to drop them and pick up somebody else.

Edited by - Misura on 10/22/2009 22:09:06
Go to Top of Page

Guest4735
( )

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  00:28:49  Reply with Quote
I'm a little confused as to what you mean.
With split when you "trade" a player, you will see the player you had in a certain color and the new one in another.
Isn't a trade when you trade a player for a player?
I think either way your problem is solved with split, whether you call it a trade, a replacement player, or a sub for an injured player.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2335 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  01:51:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Use the split trade option. If you need more info contact support at pickuphockey.com and we can help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page