Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 The Chat Issue needs to be adressed... Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest7385
( )

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  05:28:52
Ok since the new chump chat, the site in the morning is slow like hell and heck most of the time don't even work. I'm sure it's related. and if not, well at least back in the days we could chat in when the site was down, not anymore it just won't load. Even when the site is top notch, refreshing the screen and recliking the + button takes foreeevverrr.

Because the refresh button still doesn't work after weeks and weeks.

I think it was cool that you tried a new thing but it really doesn't work. It has slowed the site, removed a beloved feature and made all the players in my league really disapointed. We loooooved the site before this change.

you should just put back up the old little chat window that worked fine and loaded in a split second. At least a as side option if you want to keep the new thing

thanks!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2336 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  06:45:49  Show Profile
Hi guest 7385.

Thanks for the post with your feedback. Can you email support with this issue please. We don't notice the site being slower so we want to chase down what the problem is you are experiencing. Thanks for helping us!

Cheers!
Admin.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page