Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Ottawa
 Should Ottawa get Hasek back on the team? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HasekFan39
Rookie

Canada
143 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  20:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They definitely should.Do you say they'd be better?

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  20:20:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ottawa is doing great with Emery. And Detriot is doing great with Haske. They are both happy.

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  03:41:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya, Emery is doing good and Hasek is flopping around like usual. Both happy.

I've figured it out, the guys gotta play like girls!
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  08:40:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't look as if they need to. They have to capable goaltenders there.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  05:16:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HasekFan39

Yeah, but only until he decides to hurt his groin at a horseshoe tournament or something stupid. The friggin guy is a loser

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

manninm
PickupHockey Pro

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  05:58:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Novie

quote:
Originally posted by HasekFan39

Yeah, but only until he decides to hurt his groin at a horseshoe tournament or something stupid. The friggin guy is a loser

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche

Agreed. I hate to see Ottawa be successful, but I think they're better off with Emery. He's played well so far, and he's young, so there's room to grow. Plus Gerber's a capable backup in case Emery falls.

Because the demands on a goalie are mostly mental, it means that for a goalie, the biggest enemy is himself." ~Ken Dryden
Go to Top of Page

BigShow
Rookie

177 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  08:34:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They don't need Hasek. Salary cap space can be spent elsewhere with better results.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4994
( )

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  09:27:40  Reply with Quote
Hasek sucked w/ Ottawa. Now Ottawa has a goaltender that fits in with the team. Emery is awesome. Hasek has been everywhere and is too close to retirement to make another move. btw, Sents are taking it this year.
Go to Top of Page

Fat Hippy
Top Prospect

1 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  11:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have to be a little 'psycho' to go all the way and win The Cup. I like the way the Sens are playing but I'm still not sure if they're 'mean' enough to get the job done. On D, Volchenkov is the heaviest hitter, but for all that size back there, they should be a little tougher. It also scares me that the toughest guy on the Sens is Ray Emery. He was shaky in game 1, but they pulled it off.

We'll see...they've broken my heart so many times over the years it's hard to fully commit to them. I blame Jacques Martin. The Sens would've had a Cup or two by now under a different coach. Just look at Florida. The guy is a 'play it safe' coward of a coach. He had the horses in Ottawa the last few years but wouldn't let them go. Paul Coffey even said back then something like..."They should be winning every game 7-4, instead of losing 2-1. That's what the old Oilers used to do. You get 5? Go ahead...we'll get 7!! And they rode their offence to 5 or 6 rings...

It's taken Bryan Murray 2 years to exorcise the defensive fear/curse that Jacques put on the Sens. We''ll see...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page